~Raabta~Connection___Part 3

Hadii and pariza's eyes met each other and their hearts skips a beat. Pariza lowers her eyes and Hadii came out of his trance when he realises that he is staring an unknown women.

Hadii: Umm excuse me, are you Miss Pariza, teacher of Fiza and Zain.

Pariza: Yes I'm Pariza sheikh, but umm who are you Mister.

Hadii: I'm Hadii, Hadii Malik father of Fiza and Zain

Pariza: Oh Mr.Malik, it's nice to meet you.

Hadii: Nice to meet you too miss pariza. Finally I met the fairy teacher of my babies.

Pariza: Excuse me, what Fairy?

Hadii laughs at that and explains her that, his children always calls her fairy teacher. Pariza smiles at that comment .

Pariza: Well I forgot to wish you Mr.Malik, Happy birthday.

Hadii: Thanks Miss. Pariza

Pariza: Well excuse me, I have to look for my friend who is pretty busy in taking selfies with her favourite celebs !

Hadii: Oh sure why not.

Pariza went from there to look for Noor. And Hadii went to attend his guests.

Pariza: Ahh Noor. Finally you are free now. Let's go we should meet our students. They're playing in the garden with Fiza and Zain.

Noor: Yeah ok let's go. You know what Pari, I got the opportunity to click a selfie with so many celebs. I'm gonna upload it on Insta.

Pariza: You and your craze for celebs.(She sighs)

They went towards the garden and all the children came towards them to wish their teachers. Noor gets busy with some students, while Pariza slowly moves towards Fiza and Zain who are busy in playing.

Pariza: Fairy teacher huh?

Zain and Fiza get shocked when they heard that word from Pariza's mouth. They slowly turns and smiles nervously while Pariza keeps her hands on her waist and glared at them.

Fiza: Miss Pari, whooo told you that name

Zain: Yes Miss Pari, we are sorry. We won't call with that name again.

Pariza bursts into laughter, Zain and Fiza were confused. Pari kneels down to their height and and kissed their cheeks.

Pariza: Why are you saying Sorry Zain, Fiza. I'm not angry with you. I'm just pulling your leg.

Fiza: Ohh Miss Pari, we get scared.

Zain: Miss did our papa told you about fairy teacher.

Pariza: Yes baby

Fiza: Did you meet him.

Pariza: Yes baby, I met with your dad. Ok now, leave it. Now go and continue your game. I disturbed you right?

Zain: It's ok miss. We can continue our game.

Pariza gets up and went towards other students, they were laughing, playing with her. This was observed by Suhana Begum who came there to inform the guests about cake cutting. She was really touched by Pari's nature. She wants to talk with Pari but her ego always came in between. After informing, she went from there taking Fiza and Zain along with her.

Everyone gatherd at the hall. Soon Haddi cuts the cake, everyone wishes him. After some time Noor and Pari goes to Rashid Malik to inform him that they're leaving.

Rashid: So soon, you didn't have your dinner yet. No miss I'll not allow you to go without having dinner.

Pariza: Uncle it's getting late, we should be going.

Noor: Yes sir, we should be going. Thanks for inviting us.

Rashid: Ahh that's nothing child. I hope you enjoyed the party.

Pariza: Yes uncle, now we should be going, Allah hafiz.

After dropping Noor, Pariza went to her house. After spending some time with her family, she went to bed. When she laid on the bed her mind is thinking about Hadii.

Pariza's Pov:
Fiza and Zain's dad is so good and in fact their grandpa too. I feel pity for that children who lost their mother at such young age and I feel sorry for Mr. Malik who lost his wife. I pray to Allah to grant his wife paradise. But why I'm thinking about them.

Soon she lost in her dreamland

Malik's villa:

After the party, Hadii made his children ready for the bed. After covering them with the blanket, he kissed on their forehead and came out of the room. He saw his mother Suhana Begum, outside of the room.

Suhana Begum: You could have told the maids, to make them ready for the bed.

Hadii: No mom, they're my children, and besides that I love spending my time with my babies.

Suhana: I think you did right, by inviting their friends and teachers. They were so happy.

Hadii: Yes mom, they were talking about the party , while going to sleep too.

Both mom and son laughs at that, and after saying his salam to his mother he made his way to his room. Hadii left his previous room which he and his wife used, because it was full of her memories and it pains him so much. And everyday he spent an hour at their previous room. While laying on the bed his mind drifts into the events of today's party.

Hadii's pov:

Fiza and Zain's teacher is so good, just like a fairy(He smiles at that) Her bond with the students is so strong. But why I'm thinking about her, get a grip on your thoughts Hadii, there's no place in your heart for anyone except Zehra. It's not happen in many years, then why it's happening now,why I'm thinking about an unknown women.

Soon he too drifts into his dreamland

________________________________

Vo dono is baat se anjaan theyy ke un dono ke darmiyan ek Raabta jud gaya thaa

They were unaware of the fact that a connection (Raabta)was formed between them
________________________________

Assalamalaikum and hii my beautiful readers 😘

How're you all

How's the chap, yeah I know it's not a long one

But In Sha Allah, the next chap will be long

Guys don't forget to click the🌟button, ek star click kardo yaaron 😥

Do vote and comment till then Allah hafiz and byee my dearies😙