☆Chapter 10☆

Ending Part Of "Under Your Spell"

I'll write sequel part of "Destined to be one" after this. Now let's go into the story
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Aryan slowly walks to the bed and sits infront of Mehrunissa

Aryan slowly walks to the bed and sits infront of Mehrunissa. She had covered her face with a long veil. He lifts the veil slowly and only one word came out of his mouth which is "Ma Sha Allah" he slowly lifts her chin up.

Aryan: Meher what's the meaning of all this. Are you ready to move on in our relation. And from the past few days i want to confess something to you meher.
Mehrunissa I know we both met under wrong circumstances and from the beginning our relation is bitter but as you know when you came in my life I realised one thing that you're the best thing that happened in my life. I know by forgetting Jahanara and by moving on in my life was difficult to me but Meher I thanks to Allah that he sends you in my life. You helped me to change. You're my beautiful spell meher. And on this day I want to confess a thing
Mehrunissa I love you; I love you so much.

Mehrunissa: Aryan you know I decorated all this by myself because by today we completed six months of our marriage. And on this beautiful day I also want to confess something !
Aryan don't know and how but I fell for you Aryan. I Love you Aryan; I love so much and I thanks to Allah he changed you into a better person!

They embraced each other tightly, then Aryan cups her face and asks her if she is ready or not. Mehrunissa nods her head in approval and closes her eyes in shyness. Aryan kisses her forehead, her eyes, her nose; her aroma of sandalwood is driving him crazy! That night their souls and hearts became one and the moon shyly hides behind the clouds at the union of two souls.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

They wake up for their fajr salah. Aryan leads the salah. There is no bound to Mehrunissa's happiness, whatever qualities she wished in her life partner, she is seeing all that in Aryan. She thanks to Allah for making her life beautiful. Aryan thanks to Allah for bringing him on the right path.

In the noon Mehrunissa met Aram Banu and they both are busy in their lady talks while sipping Sharbat. When Aram Banu noticies the glow on the face of Mehrunissa

Aram Banu: Princess Ma Sha Allah you're glowing and anyone can predict by your face that you're happy. Are we expecting some good news

Her mother in law teased her. Mehrunissa blushes hard while remembering last night. She tries to hide her smile by biting her lips.

Mehrunissa: No maa. Nothing like that. You know I'm very happy today because my Aryan is on the right path he makes me feel complete.