♠Vasl♠"7"

Arslan was shocked to see zarin, it was like a dream for him, so he did one thing, he captured Zarin in his arms and there's only word on his tongue: I'm sorry zarin, I'm sorry

Arslan was shocked to see zarin, it was like a dream for him, so he did one thing, he captured Zarin in his arms and there's only word on his tongue: I'm sorry zarin, I'm sorry. He was crying on her shoulder, he came back in his senses when he felt someone tugging at his pants.

Isa: Uncle, leave my Mumma,why are you hugging her?

Isa was trying to push arslan away from his mother and tug his mother's abayah to lift him. Arslan looked towards Isa, his eyes got filled with tears and he scooped Isa in his arms and showerd lots of kisses on his face. Isa was trying hard to go to his mother and was struggling to get out of Arslan's embrace and that's why arslan handed him to zarin.

Isa locked his tiny hands around his mother's neck and kissed her cheek

Arslan: Za..Zarinn, is...is he?

Zarin didn't said anything and just nods her head and went from there. They followed zarin to the living room.

Haroon: Zarin how are you my child?

Zarin: I'm fine papa!

Everyone's eyes were filled with tears, they were ashamed of their past, they just want zarin in their life and they can do anything to earn her forgiveness.

Rehana: Zarin how are my child, where were you...leave about all that we can talk later, first come with me I'll feed you with my hands, it's been years since i fed you with my hands, come you must be hungry after travelling right!

Haroon: Rehana wait for sometime, she just came now, let her sit first!

Rehana: I can understand she may be tired, but i also know that my zarin is hungry too..Am i right zarin? so first let her eat something and then we will talk with her.

She took zarin with her and made her sit on the dining table and starting feeding her with her hands, Isa was in her lap playing games in her mobile, seeing his family Arslan's heart quenched with pain, he want to take them in his arms, but he know he can't do that, first he have to ask forgiveness from her and then he can ask for her love.

Zarin eyes filled with tears to see her whole family ,she knows she too made a lot of mistakes by running away from the problems instead of facing them and the truth about Isa too. But the pain they cause is nothing infront of her pain. So she decided to forgive them but not so soon.

After having their lunch they all gathered in the living hall, Isa was slept on her shoulder so she told tarannum to take him to her room.

Rashid: Zarin beta(child) where were you all these years, how are you. Zarin i know we did wrong with you but you too was wrong, you ran away from your problems, it's life my child we have to deal with every problem that comes in our way. I explained this idiot son of mine not to take any harsh decisions in anger because anger is the biggest enemy of human, shaitan felt happy if he gets successful in his heinous acts of wandering the servants of Allah. I'm extremely sorry for all the pain you went through!