♪Chapter 2♪

Tension can clearly seen on Laiba's face as she was standing in the kitchen, and as it was their first day of classes everyone was pretty much excited except Laiba, as she doesn't know anything

Chef Zeenat was appointed by KCC(Khan's Cooking Classes) to teach cooking to this batch.

Zeenat: Good morning everybody. I'm Zeenat your lovely chef , and i think everyone knows that I'll teach you cooking, so let's start our first day with a simple recipe andd that is... omelette...Yeah i know it's pretty easy but i don't want my students to take stress on the first day of their classes.

Laiba instantly liked this chef and her lovely nature, but she was scared to think what if anyone make fun of her if they comes to know that she can't cook even an omelette.

She went to the pantry along with others to take the ingredients required to make an omelette.

Laiba's Pov:

Ok laiba you can do it, don't be scared, and yesterday you saw the recipe of omletee on youtube, so you can do it.

After collecting the ingredients and convincing herself, she hurried towards the kitchen

Zeenat: So guys everyone is ready right. If anyone of you don't know how to make an omelette don't worry I'm here for you, I'll teach you.

To which everyone responded with a big "No" to her, except Laiba who was silent.

Zeenat: But before that i want to inform you all that Mr. Obaid Khan will be here in some time, as it was the first batch of this year, he himself wants to check out your capability!

Everyone was excited to meet obaid, the leading chef of India, but here laiba was busy in arranging and rechecking everything.Just then Obaid arrived there. Chef Zeenat and Obaid's mother are childhood friends, so obaid calls her aunt.

Zeenat: So my dear students please welcome Mr.Obaid Khan, the most eligible bachelor and the leading chef of India.

The whole studio was echoed with applauses to welcome obaid.

Obaid: Hello everyone, i think chef zeenat had told everyone about my visit. So without wasting our time, let's start cooking now.

Everyone got busy in their work, and the chefs was observing each and everyone .

Obaid: Aunt did you observe that girl

Zeenat: Which girl Obaid?

Obaid: The girl in black abayah, I'm sure she doesn't know anything about cooking.

Zeenat: You're right, Her name is Laiba and I'm observing her from the first, she looks nervous and scared.

Obaid: Scared for what, we won't eat her right?!

Chef Zeenat chuckled at his response

Zeenat: I think i should help her.

Obaid: No wait I'll look after her