♪ Chapter 6♪

It's been a month since Husna and Tausif's marriage got arranged

It's been a month since Husna and Tausif's marriage got arranged. Today Zubair shaikh and his wife shaheen are coming to Hashmi's house for fixing the date of Nikah.

Tausif got shocked when he first heard about the sudden marriage thing, but after talking with Firoz Hashmi and seeing Husna for the first time (ofcourse in mobile...) he agreed instantly. And he too was pretty excited to bring Husna to his home as his wife.

And now he was roaming in his office here and there to know about the marriage date, Obaid was laughing at him.

Obaid: Hey man chill, Husna bhabhi is yours, why so much hurry huh?

Tausif: Look who's talking, who got a girl's number by lieing to her!!!

Obaid: Hey who knows may be that girl will be your soon to be bhabhi .

Tausif: I'm sure man, i know about you, i know what's cooking in your mind, you don't have to spill the beans, i know what's cooking in your empty mind.

He smacked Obaid on his head.

Obaid: Hey stop it bro.

Tausif rolled his eyes at Obaid

Tausif: Bro call my dad and ask him about the wedding date.

Obaid: Why would i? It's your wedding, so i guess you should ask right?

Taudif: Let's see Obaid, I'll take my revenge from you soon, and now can you please call my dad?

Obaid laughed at his condition and called Zubair shaikh.

After talking with Zubair shaikh, Obaid informed Tausif that his Nikah will be held after 15 days

Obaid: Ma sha Allah bro congrats.

They both shared a brotherly hug

______________________________________

Hashmi's house were in hustle bustle and both Mr and Mrs Hashmi are running here and there to make sure that everything is perfect, why won't they, it's their daughter Husna's nikah today