♧Bound to you♧Chapter 6

It's been three months since their engagement, Armaan and his family went to their place after the engagement. They all decided to do the marriage after the completion of seher's education, Arham decided about this because he wants his daughter to be a strong lady with good education and Maheen helps her in learning other chores.

Seher's exams are near and she and her friends are busy in projects and studying about their exams, she wants to do her best and she genuinely wants to make her dad proud of herself. As se wants to do something for her dad before her marriage, because from her childhood her dad got everything for her and now she wants to do something for him. So she decided to work hard to get first class.

Armaan also engrossed in his work, he too over took their family business, Adam is happy to see his son's hard work. Rehan is also busy in his studies, and is eagerly waiting for his brother's and best friend's(Seher)marriage. Whenever he gets a chance, he started teasing Armaan with seher's name, even Adam too joins his hands in his son's mischievous acts. Kulsum always scold Adam to grow up, but ends up being target of Adam's teasing. He always teases her with his favourite name "meri jungli billi"(My wild cat).
Their sons laughs at their parent's acts.

And now, they're gathered in living room to make a video call to Arham's family. Actually Arham want to talk with all members. Rehan connected the call on his laptop.

Arham: Assalamalikum, how're you all my lovely people.

Adam: Walaikunaaslam Arham, we're doing fine.

Kulsum: Bhai, let's come to the straight point, leave all this formalities, just tell me the date of marriage, I can't wait to bring seher to my house permanently, and you know not only me but someone is very desperate to marry her.

This time, kulsum too teases Armaan.

Armaan: Mom seriously you too started teasing me
(He huffs in respeonse)

They all laugh at his antics. While here Arham suddenly became quiet and his face became pale. Kulsum observes this and she understand the pain of his brother. And she assures him not to worry, as they will treat Seher as their daughter and will love her forever. Arham inform them that, seher's exams are near, and he announced their marriage date. They all became happy. It's only three months are left for their marriage. They all started talking about marriage arrangements.

Kulsum: Maheen listen, I ordered a beautiful lehenga for Seher, and it will reach me in two to three days, and I'll bring it with me.

Maheen: That's good to know kulsum,  but when are you coming?

Kulsum: Next month
(she smiles sheepishly)

Maheen: Kulsum ki bacchi agar samne hoti na, pillow phenkar mari hoti my, kitni excited hogayi thii yaar mein ke tu aayegi jaldh, lekin ab keh rahi ho agla mahina
(Hey kulsum, if you were infront of me now, I would have smacked you with a pillow, I was so excited that you're coming soon, and now you're saying next month)

Maheen crosses her hands across her chest, and turns away angrily. The male species of their house are enjoying this by laughing on them. When the ladies observes this, they got united and started giving lessons to them.

Maheen, Kulsum: Laugh boys laugh, how much you can, we won't wash and iron your clothes.

Kulsum: Let's go Maheen; we can talk separately on our mobile.

The ladies went from there while the gents started laughing again

Arham: Allah hafiz yaar, I have to talk to Maheen, I can't iron my clothes. And you can make your clothes ironed by your sons.

Arham winks at the boys, that now they can't escape from their dad. The boys widened their eyes and runs from there.

Adam:(By laughing) oh my poor boys, you scared them Arham. Okk Allah hafiz !

************************************

After 3 months:

With in this three months, so many things happened. Seher completed her exams, their marriage preparations are almost done, and after two days is her Nikah. She is hell nervous by two reasons; one is because of marriage and other reason is because her results will be announced on her marriage day.

Armaan and his family reached Hyderabad and are staying in another house of theirs. They booked a big hall for the marriage, as their engagement was simple with not so much people and now they invited so many people, their friends, family, relatives, business associates...

Armaan and seher's house are busy with relatives. Seher's cousins, friends always there to tease her and instantly her face turns into crimson. But in all these chaos, only one person seems lost in his own world, and his face appears gloomy and i.e., Arham

************************************

Assalamlaikum and hii my dearies😘

How is the chap

Next chapter will be the last part of this story and after that I'll start another story, In Sha Allah 🤗

Next chapter will be their marriage part

And I'll update the next part by today or tomorrow itself, In Sha Allah

Do vote and comment till then Allah hafiz and byee my beautiful readers