~Raabta~Connection___Part 2

When Pariza entered the school premises she was greeted by Rashid Malik who came there to drop his grand children and to invite all of their classmates and their lovely teachers. Pariza knows Rashid Malik as he often visits the kindergarten to drop his grand children. At first she would have called him Sir, but on his insistence she is calling him uncle.

Rashid: Assalamalikum Pariza. How're you doing

Pariza: Walaikumassalam uncle. I'm good .

Rashid: I came here to invite you and all the friends of my kiddos for the party of this evening. Here take this invitation cards.

Pariza: What party uncle?

Fiza: Miss Pari, today is my papa's birthday.

Zain: And we want you and all our friends to come to our papa's birthday party

Pariza: Ok let's go to the classroom and invite everyone. But uncle i don't know if i could attend this party or not. I have to ask my parents first.

Rashid: Ok. But try to come child, i would be happy if you come.

Pariza: I'll try uncle

Rashid: Ok kiddos, Allah hafiz and study well.

************************************

Fiza and Zain invited all their friends,  and the children were so excited to go to the party. But pariza is not sure if she should go or not. So she decided to ask her mother.

Fiza: Miss Pari, please come in the evening. We will be waiting for you.

Pariza: But Fiza baby, I'm not sure if i would be able to attend or not

Zain: No miss pari, you have to come. All our friends are also coming and we invited Noor Mam(Another section's teacher) too. You will not be bored, you can stay with Noor Mam if you're thinking that you'll be alone.

Fiza: Yes Mam, Zain is right. Besides that you'll not feel bored, we will gonna enjoy a lot.

Pariza laughs at their cute antics and she was amazed to see how they're understanding her.

Pariza: How did you get my point kids. Ma Sha Allah you both are really intelligent. I have to ask my mom's permission first.

Fiza: Miss Pari, will your mom scold you if you will not inform her.

Pariza: Yes babies. She will scold me.

Zain: We miss our mom a lot miss Pariza.

Zain and Fiza's eyes became wet with tears and this melted Pari's heart. She took the children in her embrace. She knows that their mother died while giving birth to them, infact their whole city knows about it.

Pariza: No babies, don't cry you have a wonderful family, a loving dad, a joyful grandpa and a beautiful and lovely granny. You should make dua to Allah to grant your mother paradise and to reunite you with your mother again in Jannah. Now stop crying.

She wipes their tears and kisses them on their forehead.

Fiza:Ok miss pari, we won't cry, we will make dua for our mom.

Pariza: Good girl. And don't worry I'll try to come to your papa's birthday party.

Zain: Thank you Miss Pari

Pariza: Ok listen class, shall we play a game!

All the children shouts in joy and they all get busy in playing the games

************************************
Here Hadi is lost in his world gazing a portrait on the wall and he is helding a photo frame in his hands and his eyes were moist.