♠Vasl♠"8"

Note: Last part of "Vasl" and guys please read the author's note below..and yeah one main thing Stay home, Stay Safe❤️❤️❤️now let's get back in the story

______________________________________

Days were passing by, mean while Arslan and Isa came close to each other, Isa loves to spend his time with his father.

Zarin was slowly getting back into her oldself, now she was mingling with other family members instead of distancing herself from everyone even she told everyone that she forget the past and is trying to live in the present but she didn't pay any heed to Arslan, zarin knows he is clearly sorry for his mistakes but she wants to teach him a lesson which he will gonna remember throughout his life so she started ignoring him. Afreen khanam started showing her lovely side to zarin, everyone is showering their love on zarin and Isa while Hamza became protective big brother of Isa.

______________________________________

One evening when every one is busy in their chit chat, Arslan came and informed everyone that he planned a trip for Kerala for the three of them. So he told zarin to make arrangements for Isa and both of them as they have to leave by tomorrow morning.

Everyone understood Arslan's situation that he wants to spend his time with his wife as he was not getting enough time to spend with zarin ,and above all of that zarin is deliberately ignoring Arslan, so he made this plan.

Zarin: But Arslan you didn't asked my permission!

Arslan: It's called surprise zarin, and you know surprise won't ever tell to anyone right? And now no more discussions let's go we should make arrangements for our trip.

He took her along with him, when they reached their room, he quickly closed the door so that zarin won't escape. By huffing zarin went to the bed where as Arslan got kneeled down in front of her and took her hands in his hands

Zarin: Zarin Habibti, i know you're ignoring me, and I'm sorry i made this plan without asking you, but i can't zarin, i want sometime alone with you only, with our baby Isa, i want to spend sometime alone with my family. Zarin habibti please come with me, i won't disappoint you and you very well know we should try to sort out our differences....Please give me a chance..

Zarin was happy with the thought of spending time with Arsalan, but she doesn't want to show her excitement, so she nods in agreement.

Arsalan: Thank you Habibti, thank you so much.

He quickly hugs her in kneeling position and kissed on her cheek. After sometime he broke the hug

Arslan: By the way Zarin i love your blush!

Zarin took a pillow and hits on his face,arslan got startled with her act, so he pushed her on the bed and came on top of her.

Zarin: Arslan dont...

He smirked at her and started tickling her, she was trying hard to push him

Zarin:Ar...Ars..Arslannn...pl...pleaseee....stoppp...stop it

They both were laughing heartily when suddenly Arslan stopped tickling her , he was intensely looking in her eyes, while zarin gulps hard. Her scent is driving him crazy, his gaze went towards her lips, he was about to place his lips on her's, when suddenly Arslan got up and helped zarin to stand up

Arslan: I'm sorry Zarin, i was lost in euphoria, I'm so sorry, i was about to kiss you and that too without your permission.

Zarin: It's okk Arslan, i can understand, and excuse me I have to pack things for our trip.