☆Chapter 3☆

Aryan is in his room, resting in the palace of Baharistan.With a glass of  liquor in his hand, he is gazing the palace garden by standing near the large window of his room. The giggling sound of girls diverts his mind from his deep thoughts. And what he saw made his breath struck in his throat. Mehrunissa and shehreyar are playing in the gardens of the palace and they are occupied by Mehrunissa's maidens. Her hair are flowing from the cool breeze.

Aryan' s pov:

"Mehrunissa" she is beyond beautiful just like her name. So,the folks are true,Baharistan's princess is indeed their pride and beauty. And what if I acquire their beauty and pride?!

He went towards the garden where Mehrunissa is spending her time with her loved ones. But the guards stops him by saying males aren't allowed in this part of the garden.

Aryan: Do you know whom you're talking with. Just move from my way if you love your precious life.

The guards moves from his way. Aryan enters into the premises where the princess is present.

Aryan: Finally I saw the pride of Baharistan(He smirks)

Shehryar: Prince Aryan what are you doing her?

Mehrunissa: Sorry to say but you're not allowed in this premises crown Prince. I think you know about this. And what about the guards they allowed you to come here?

Aryan:(By laughing) Your highness do you think that your guards can stop me. No one I said no one can stop me from doing anything. I'll get what I want by hook or by crook. So, we will meet tomorrow your highness.

By saying this he went from there
______________________________________

Mehrunissa Pov:

'Aryan' crown Prince of Shah kingdom. The name itself suits him very well and I hate to admit it he is indeed handsome and his personality suits his name very well and the aura around him is very intimidating. Get a grip on your thoughts Mehrunissa, it's haram to think about a non mehram and besides don't forget he is a cunning Prince who came to acquire your kingdom. Don't know what will happen tomorrow.

************************************

Everyone had gather in the durbar(Court) and by looking at the faces of every minister, anybody can tell how much they are tensed for their country's future.Prince Aryan is sitting on his seat smiling evilly; who knows what's cooking in his cunning mind. Soon the king entered into the durbar .

Zahir-ud-din: So as every one knows why we are assembled here. And by discussing with all the ministers i decided that we the people of Baharistan are ready to go for a war and we're ready to sacrifice our lives for our land.

Aryan Shah: (Laughs evilly) As you say your majesty and don't tell me I didn't inform you about this war.

Zahir-ud-din: We are not cowards Prince Aryan. So be ready to face us in the battle field.

Aryan Shah: Tsskkk tskkkk... I pity for Baharistan's fate which will crumble soon after the war ,but but dear majesty i have a proposition for you. If you're ok with it then I'll stop this war and you can have your kingdom and this time you don't have to surrender yourselves.

Zahir-ud-din: And may I know what is that?

Aryan Shah: I want the beauty and pride of Baharistan. I want 'Mehrunissa'

Everyone present in the court stands in the court and pulls their swords from its scabbard and are ready to end the life of this cunning Prince.

Zahir-ud-din: Mind your words crown Prince. It will not take a minute for us to cut you into pieces.
His each word is dripping from anger.

Aryan Shah:(Laughs evilly)
Do you think I can't fight back your majesty. It will not take a second for me to take your lives. So think about it once again. And I'll get what I want by hook or by crook
(He says this by looking in the way of Mehrunissa)
Meet you soon in the battle field your majesty

************************************

Mehrunissa is in her room lost in her thoughts her eyes are filled with tears. Just then a maid came in her room and informs her that Aryan wants to meet her. She told the maid to inform him that she will meet him and to let him wait in corridor.

Mehrunissa went towards the corridor occupied by maidens and she saw that the Prince is waiting for her.

Mehruinnsa: Now what do you want your highness(She asked sarcastically)

Aryan Shah: Attitude huh!I like it. Can you tell your maidens to stand away from us. So that we can talk in private

Mehrunissa: Talk in private huh! In your dreams Prince.

He sighs and ordered the maids to walk away from them. The maids obeyed him.

Aryan Shah: Mehr my meher, will meet you soon. Get this in your mind you're going to become mine. Once I'll set my eyes on something I'll get that thing for sure and you're also one of them. But you're not a thing Mehr you'll be my woman. Soon I'll make you mine. I'll mark you as mine.

Mehrunissa: First of all my name is Mehrunissa not Mehr. And secondly I'm not yours and this is for sure.

Aryan Shah: Mehr you'll be mine either by willingly if you accept my proposition or by winning in this war ,get this in your mind. So till then bye, meet you soon my princess

She collapsed on the ground and shed her tears. Mehrunissa is thinking about how her life changed in just few days.

______________________________________

Assalamalaikum and hii my beautiful readers 😘

How is the chap

Do you like it or not🤗

My schedule is very busy that's why I was late to update 😥

Do vote and comment till then Allah hafiz and byee my beautiful readers 😙