♧Bound to You♧Chapter 2

Don't be a silent reader guys, do vote and comment for it😊i love to read your comments, and you people don't know, how much your comments will give me hope to write more.

So please my dearies,vote and comment 🤗

Let's get back in the story😀

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

   {The pain of love will never stop}

Seher heard the news of Armaan's coming back to his homeland. She didn't react to that news and no body didn't said anything to her, because they knows she don't want to hear anything related to Armaan. But they all just want the patch up of their children. Maheen and kulsum really wish to see them as a couple. They just hope for the best.

Today is the day of Armaan's arrival. Adam and his family has reached Hyderabad to Arham's house and they all are waiting for Armaan. But here seher went from the house deliberately to meet her friend, so that she doesn't have to meet Armaan.

Seher pov:

(Pagal khud ko vip samjh raha hai Kya jo iske isteqbaal mein sab moujoud honge) 

Idiot what he thinks of himself, a VIP? so that every person will wait to welcome him!

I just want to be alone sometime..But I can't, dad won't allow me to roam alone. So I'm going to meet my friend Alina.
We decided to meet in Garden Café!  We will discuss about our project which we have to submit soon.

When seher was parking her scooty near the café, a car splashes dirty water on her scooter and burqa. She got mad with this act. She decided to teach that person a lesson. So she started chasing that car on the high speed and came infront of that car. The driver suddenly applies the break and came out of it.

Seher: How dare you mister. How dare you to spoil my burqa and my beauty vespa by splashing dirty water on us. First of all who gave you the license. Can't you know that driving harshly is dangerous to you and to other people too!

That person was just lost in her eyes because Seher is in her niqaab. And is ranting continually. But that person was lost in his world. He came into his senses when seher pours the water on his head from her water bottle. Thanks to her mom who always told her to carry a water bottle with her as water is good for health

Seher: Are you deaf mister. Say sorry to me and let the matter ends here.

Man: I'm sorry Se....I'm sorry mam. Actually I didn't saw you, or i would have drive carefully. I'm extremely sorry for ruining your burqa and your vehicle.

Seher: It's not a vehicle mister. It's my beauty and why are you not arguing with me, when most of the people argues when they were stopped in the middle of the road to fight.

Man:(By smiling )Mam no one gets smaller by apologizing, and here it's my fault right? So see ya. Bye

(Maafi mangne se koi chota nahi hota, aur idhar galti toh meri hai na)

That man went from there, and seher also headed to her house because she was soaked by dirty water from head to toe. She informed her friend that she can't meet her now.

When the time seher reached the house it was noon. She got struck in the traffic. And when she went in the living room, she saw all are busy in chatting with Armaan. Armaan's back was to her, yeah she guessed it that he is Armaan. And after saying her salam, she went directly upstairs to her room.

Armaan: Maheen Aunt and uncle Arham how should I convince your lovely princess to forgive me. I know I did wrong by not contacting her properly for years .

Arham: Yeah we all know the reason Armaan, but why did you stop contacting seher, after all you both were best friends.

Armaan: I think its the right time to tell you all. You know when i went to abroad for studies, I was in contact with seher. But day by day she became a big distraction for me, I wasn't able to concentrate on my studies, she was there everywhere, first of all it's very much haram to involve in her as she is still a non mehram to me and I also wanted to build my career successfully, so that we can live a happy life. I wanted to marry seher from childhood, I want her as my wife.

Maheen: I knew it, you both will be a couple. And you're perfect for my daughter .

Adam: But Armaan She doesn't even know, how you looks. She last saw you in your teenage.

Arhaam: Dad i know, as the days passed, I decreased our contacts. But I know how she looks, her likes, dislikes, everything about her. And In Sha Allah soon I'll win her forgiveness.
______________________________________

After getting fresh seher was on her way to kitchen when she heard all of this, her eyes became moist and without caring for food, she runs upstairs to her room. While running she accidently pushes a vase, which alerted others. Her dupatta got stucked in the railing, and it slipped from her shoulders, she runs upstairs without bothering to pick it up.

Kulsum: I think she heard everything .

Arham: I don't know anything about all this, but here listen Armaan if I saw a single tear in my daughter's eyes beacuse of you, then remember it, No body will be worse than me.

Armaan: Uncle Arham, I promise you I won't let tears in seher's eyes.

All went from there to their rooms and Armaan went towards the stairs where seher's dupatta is stucked in the railing. He picked the dupatta and folds it across his hand

Armaan: Seher, I promise you. One day I'll gain your forgiveness and In Sha Allah you'll be mine soon.

He kisses that dupatta and went to his room

************************************

Let's get to know each other, where are you all from🤗I'm from IndiaAnd lemme know where are you all from dearies💟__________________________

Assalamalaikum and hii my beautiful readers 😘

How is the chap

What do you think about the man, whom seher met

And will seher forgives Armaan so easily

Stay tuned guys

Do vote and comment till then Allah hafiz and byee everyone 😙