♠Vasl♠ Cast & Description

Note: These stories, their titles are completely mine, so i won't bare any plagiarism 🤨

If i sound rude, I'm sorry for that but I saw many copycats stealing from my titles to plot, I spent many hours to think about titles and plots, so don't even think of stealing my characters and my stories!!!

Now let's get back into our new
story

*****************************

"Vasl" means Union

Zarin siddiqui: Female protagonist(21)

Father : Haroon siddiqui(48)

Mother: Rehana syed(45)

Sister: Tarannum Siddiqui(18)

______________________________________

Arslan Taimoor: Male protagonist (25)

Father: Rizwan Taimoor(53)

Mother: Afreen Khanam(48)

Elder brother: Danish Taimoor(28)

Sister in law: Ayeza Khan(24)

Hamza Taimoor: Nephew (2)

______________________________________

Zarin Siddiqui eldest child of Haroon and Rehana, is a shy and fun loving girl. Her inspiration is her father who started his textile business just from one store, which is now expanded into a large chains of stores around the world, and now they're the leading ones in textile industries. She dreams of having her own boutique one day.

Arslan Taimoor youngest child of his parents, CFO of Taimoor industries. He admires his brother Danish a lot, who is the CEO of Taimoor industries.

______________________________________

Haroon Siddiqui and Rizwan Taimoor are good friends and they always want to change their friendship into relationship, and that's why they decided to get Arslan and Zarin marry each other. But it was opposed by Afreen Khanam(Arslan's mother) So they decided to ask their children's consent first.

The story's twist will come after their marriage!!!

______________________________________

Assalamualaikum and hii guys

How's this plot😶

You have to tell me whether it's good or not?, I'll try to make it interesting !

Leave your precious votes and comments!!!