♪Chapter 1♪

Laiba was busy in watching her favourite cartoon series Doraemon, when her sister Husna came there and throws a brochure on her lap

Laiba: What is it Di!

Husna: Just look at it once, I thought to send you to cooking classes, so i brought brochure of Khan's cooking classes, as they are the current leading ones in India!

Laiba: But Di why this cooking classes and all, i just know how to cook maggie !

Husna sighs at her and went to kitchen to drink water, when she came back she saw laiba once again immersed in watching the tv. She took the remote and switched off the tv.

Husna: Listen to me very carefully Laiba, you're not a child anymore, for Allah's sake you're 23 and you're still behaving like a child, don't you feel bore by sitting all the day at home. You don't want to study anymore , you don't want to do a job then tell me what do you want?

Laiba: Di I'm not wasting my time by sitting all the day at home. I spend my time by reading Quran with translation, by reading biographies of famous personalities and if i get some free time i watch tv. But how could you know all that, after all you're busy with your hospital!

She picks a cushion and smacks Husna on her face and went to her room not before slamming her room door angrily. Just then their mother Mehreen came there and sat beside her.

Mehreen: Husna leave her, I'll explain her. We will talk about this later at dinner.

At Night :

When everyone is busy in eating, their father Firoz observed the sour mood of sisters and he asked his wife by arching his eyebrow at her.

Mehreen: Girls eat fast and Firoz ji I want to tell you something!

After the dinner,they settled themselves in the living room, Husna brought kheer and served to everyone.

Mehreen: So Firoz ji listen to me carefully!

She explained all the things which happened this morning, Firoz was listening to his wife smilingly.

Firoz: So that's why my both daughters are behaving weird today. Laiba come here my child!

Laiba went to his father and sat beside him by keeping her head on his shoulder.

Laiba: Papa i don't want to go to these classes, papa you know right i don't know how to cook not even an omelette, and di is hell bent to send me to these classes!

Husna: But papa it's for her sake only, i mean she is free now and she can use her time by learning how to cook and may be one day she will be the great chef of India.

Laiba laughed hard at her sister

Laiba: Di.... Seriously Me and MasterChef not even in my dreams.

Husna: Ok then, papa arrange her marriage soon!

Laiba: Huh...Marriage and me, not now, you're my elder sister, first you and then me, am i right papa!?

She stuck out her toungue at her sister and side hugged her dad!

Firoz: Umm yes, it's Husna who will gonna marry first and I'm on a mission for looking a groom for my beautiful daughter.

Husna: Papa, you too...Ammi see he is taking his favourite daughter's side, only you loves me in this house!

She huffs and went to her mother and side hugged her and stuck out her tounge at Laiba!

Mehreen and Firoz laughed at their daughters antics, they both loved their daughters equally and these two sisters know that very well, but it's just siblings things which they do to annoy each other.

Firoz: Ok listen laiba you're my sweet daughter right, so your papa is telling you to join in these classes and you know they're the best, did you hear about Obaid khan, CEO of Khan's chains of restaurants, Khan's has cooking classes too for the beginners who want to learn cooking, and they hired some of the best chefs of India.

Laiba: I don't know who is Obaid dad, but how do you know so much about this!

Firoz: Ahhh, i read about him in a magazine and his dad is one of the best Cardiothoracic surgeon which i have seen in my life!

Husna: Girl don't you know about Obaid Khan just google about him you'll get the result!

Laiba: Naah.. I'm not interested in all that things!

Firoz: So do you ready to join these classes Laiba?

Laiba: Hmmm...okk papa, but just for your happiness!

Mehreen: That's a good thing and In sha Allah one day you'll be a great chef of India !

Laiba: Ammi I'm gonna start laughing again!

Mehreen: Don't underestimate yourself girl!

Husna: Ok I'll ask my friend to make your admission in Khan's cooking classes!

Laiba: As you say my ammi jaan, and di let me know when should i join the classes, ok Allah Hafiz people, I'm going to bed!

They all said their salams and went to sleep.

______________________________________

Obaid and Tausif are in Obaid's room playing video games when obaid's mother came there.

Farheen: Ya Allah you both started your games again, who believes that the two most eligible bachelors where one is the leading chef and other the top leading business man still play games!

Tausif: Auntie there's no age for playing games, we are still child by our heart, what say buddy?

He winks at obaid and obaid chuckled at him.

Farheen: Just turn off this now, and come with me !

Obaid: But where ammi?

Farheen: Can't you spend some time with your family, you are always busy with your work and now see what you're doing!!

Obaid: Oh my dear ammi jan, anything for you, if you want me to stop then I'll stop the game now, let's go tausif!

Tausif: Umm sure, let's go and auntie can you make my favourite stawberry and banana smoothie!

Farheen: Ok sure let's go now!

They all settled themselves in the backyard devouring the special smoothie made by Farheen when Naziya came there.

Naziya: Assalamualaikum wow smoothie, hey tausif bhai when did you came and mom where's my smoothie, I'll get it from the kitchen.

She went to kitchen to get smoothie for herself, they looked at each other and laughed out loud. Naziya is just like that a walking question bank, she got engaged recently.

Tausif: It's hard to believe that she is engaged!

Obaid: Yup her groom will have hard time with her, poor man!

Naziya: What are you saying bros, am i giving hard time to you, wait let's dad come from chennai, and by the way let's your wife come bhai then I'll make my team with her against YOU!

Obaid: Mom see, she is threating me, you won't complaint to dad right, you're my sweet little sis right!

Naziya laughed at her brother and went from there not before taking her smoothie along with her, Farheen laughed at her children's antics.

Obaid: Mom i talked with dad and he told me that he will be here by this night!

Farheen: Ahhh yes he informed me this morrning.

Later farheen excused herself while both buddies immersed in their business talks.

______________________________________

Assalamualaikum and hello my dear readers

How's the chap😶

And In sha Allah Obaid and Laiba will gonna meet in the next chapter...

Don't forget to vote

Leave your precious comments too

Till then Allah Hafiz and bye my dearies