♪Chapter 7♪

Husna and Tausif arrived before Khan's family. And right now Husna is with Laiba talking about the trip which she recently went with Tausif.

Husna: Hey i forgot to tell you, i bought a wind chime for you and an exclusive handbag for mumma, I'm sure you'll love it, I'll send that tomorrow as i forgot to bring that.

Laiba: Hmm.. it's ok di.

Husna: What's with you choti, why are you so lost? Is everything okay?

Laiba: Hmmm di everything is fine!

Husnaa: It's okk if you don't want to tell me.

Husna: No di nothing serious, it's just that....

After taking a deep breath she told everything to Husna.

Husna: Oh my god it means my sister gonna marry soon, and this Obaid turns to be a chupa rustum huh..

Laiba: But di I'm scared, i mean i don't know if i can handle a married life or not.

Husna: Choti even i was scared during my marriage but as you can see I'm very happy with my Tausif.

Laiba: Ma sha Allah di, i can see that happiness in your eyes, may Allah bless you di.

Husna: Wow I'm so excited to know the decision of our parents and i guess mumma and papa know about this whole thing.

Laiba: Yeahh may be, seems like you and me are the only ones who don't know anything.

Husna,: I'm sure Tausif knows about it, I'll deal with him later..huh

Laiba: Oh di you and jiju are so cute awwww.

After dinner all settled themselves in the living room, Laiba is gazing at the floor not wanting to meet anyone's gaze.

Adil Khan: So Firoz ji i guess as you know the reason about our visit, I'll like to ask once again.. so... Mr. Hashmi would like to give your daughter Laiba's hand for my son Obaid in marriage, whatever your decision will be we will respect that, and Laiba's decision is the one which matter to us.

Firoz: Yes Adil ji me and my wife thought about this, and we know how Obaid is, and i guess your son will keep my daughter happy, and we have no problem with this relation, but i want to know about my daughter's decision too, so Laiba are you ok with this relation baccha, it solely depends on you, we are not putting any pressure!

Laiba looked into Obaid's eyes which are desperate to know the answer, and now she know what she has to do.

Laiba: My answer is Yes papa.

Saying this she went from there, Naziya and Husna went beside her while the elders congratulate each other. The elders decided their nikah should be perform next month.

______________________________________

Next day at the classes chef Zeenat congratulated Laiba, her friends are too excited about this. This news spread like a fire in the media.

"The mysterious girl of Obaid khan's life is soon to be his wife"
Were they dating? Did Obaid khan proposed to Miss Laiba? Stay tuned to know more updates!!

Laiba was irked with all the calls and messages, and even some random people started messaging in her inbox of social media accounts. She was frustrated with all these chaos, so to get relief from the stress she started reading Quran. After reading Quran for sometime she felt ease and her heart felt peace.

When she was folding her prayer mat her mobile rings and the caller id shows Obaid Ji.

Laiba: Assalam alaikum Obaid ji!