☆Chapter 9☆

The valima of Mehrunissa and Aryan went really well. A lot of people  congratulates them. A great feast conducted in Sheesh Mahal where commoners were also invited. And after the function it's the time for Mehrunissa to bid farewell to her loved ones and her kingdom. Shehreyar was the most affected by it. He was emotionally attached to his sister and it's really difficult for them to let Mehrunissa go from his clutch. He tightly held his sister's hand and is crying profusely.

Shehreyar: Baaji please don't go by leaving me. I can't live without you.

Mehrunissa: Don't say like that Shehreyar. You have to be brave after all you're going to be the future king of Baharistan.

Aryan: (Chote shehzade fikar na karein aapko jab bhi aapki  baaji ki yaad  aaye hum aapki baaji ko aapke paas lekar aayenge ya aap hi shah-e-sultanat aajayein)
Little Prince don't worry if you miss your sister,  I'll bring her to you or you can visit Shah kingdo.m

Shehreyar: Ok you can leave Baaji. I'll not cry from now on. I'll be the great ruler of Baharistan.

Mehrunissa: That's like my Prince!

She embraced her brother tightly and kissed his forehead. And after bidding farewell to her parents she leave for her new home "Shah-e-Sultanat". And her parents went back to Baharistan but Aryan's parents stays back due to some work and they promised Aryan and Mehrunissa to reach their city soon.

Aryan is on a horse and Mehrunissa is in palanquin which is beautifully decorated with roses. It will take one day for them to reach Shah kingdom, so when the night approached, they set their camp on the bank of a beautiful lake.

At night after supper, Mehrunissa is resting in her tent when Aryan entered. Mehrunissa wake up due to sudden commotion.

Aryan: Sorry meher for distrubing you

Mehrunissa: No Aryan nothing like that. By the way why are you so late 

Aryan: So it means my princess is waiting for her Prince, right meher?

He teased her and goes to her who is sitting on the bed. He went to her and hold her hands in his

Mehrunissa: No Aryan... I mean yes.. I mean i waited for you beacuse it was late night right.. And after supper i didn't saw you that's why I asked you..

Aryan: Oh that, I was not feeling sleepy that's why I was practicing near the lake.

Mehrunissa: Aryan shall we go to lake.. I want to spend some time in peace

Aryan: Sure let's go

They both went towards lake and the lake's water is illuminating by the moonlight. Only the sounds of crickets and other insects is echoing in that silent atmosphere. A cool breeze touched Mehrunissa's cheeks and neck which causes Mehrunissa to  shiver, this was observed by Aryan and he went to her and wraps his arms around her shoulders. A shiver run downs her spine and again her hearts started beating rapidly with this close proximity.