Chapter 8

Days passed by and finally Laiba got selected as the contestant of BestChef

Days passed by and finally Laiba got selected as the contestant of BestChef. Obaid and her family felt proud of her.

Currently laiba is in her room reading Quran when obaid came there and kept his head in her lap. He feels peace with every Ayah she was reading. And after reading the Quran for sometime she blew the ayah on his face.

Laiba: Obaid ji you're tired right, lemme give you a head massage, lay down on the bed.

Now a days obaid got really busy with his work, as he was one of the judge of best chef competition and also he has a business to look after it.

After keeping the prayer mat and the Quran in the shelf laiba came to the bed.

Laiba: Obaid ji keep your head in my lap, I'll give you a head massage, in sha Allah you'll feel better.

Her fingers did magic on him and he starts to feel drowsy.

Obaid: Laiba don't you feel tired with this hectic schedule of yours?!

Laiba: Yeah at sometimes i feel tired but then i made myself remembered that i should make my parents proud of me and specially you, In sha Allah obaid ji I'll try my best to be the winner .

Obaid held her hands and showered kisses on them.

Obaid: Laiba my jaan, don't pressurized yourself for us, whatever you're doing we are happy for that, it doesn't matter to me if you win or not, the thing that matter to me the most is my Laiba is with me and I'm thankful to Allah for that.

Laiba's cheeks turned into pink colour by hearing obaid's words, she bent down and kissed his forehead.

Obaid: Nope i don't want this kiss, i want that kiss jaan.

Laiba: Ummm...whi..which kiss obaid ji?

Obaid: Shall i show you !?

Laiba: Obaid jiii don't tease me pleaseee...

Obaid: Ohh i love your shyness and i love my laiba so much.

______________________________________

3 months has passed since their wedding and both are happy in their Bahar_e_ishq(Spring of love)

It's night time and Obaid was busy in playing Pubg in his mobile, laiba who was busy in applying moisturizer observed this, she moved from the dresser and came to obaid and called him, when he didn't respond, she bent down and kissed his cheek .

Obaid: Laiba meri jaan please don't disturb me na, I'm playing... Hey Tausif bro I'm knocked, please come and revive me.

Laiba: Huhhh obaid ji your game is important to you than me right?.

Obaid: No jaan it's not like that please give me five minutes, hey tausifff come fast man, my health is declining.

Laiba smirks at him, she bent down and placed a kiss on his lips, obaid got startled, he dropped his phone on the bed and looked into laiba's eyes, laiba moved from him while smirking.