☆Chapter 7☆

The whole Sheesh Mahal is glistening with lights everywhere and the beauty and the fragrance of flowers is adding glory to it. There's a hustle bustle everwhere. Because today is the royal wedding of Prince Aryan and Princess Mehrunissa.

The giggling of girls is echoing throughout the whole room of Mehrunissa and she is surrounded by her maidens.The girls are helping their princess to get ready for her marriage. Mehrunissa is looking breathtakingly beautiful no one can deny her beauty.
The maidens are passing comments on her like " Prince Aryan will have a hard time". "Prince Aryan can't take his eyes off from our princess". She looked herself in the mirror but her eyes didn't show that spark, she is unsure that "she can do this or not?"

After making her ready the maidens left her room and Mehrunissa once again immersed in her thoughts. She came out of her reverie when the other princesses of other kingdoms came to meet her; from which some of them are her cousins, and some are friends. Some princesses envy her because soon she will gonna be the wife of powerful Crown Prince Aryan but they masked their jealousy towards Mehrunissa with their fake smiles.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Prince Aryan is looking devilishly handsome and his servants is helping him to get ready, one of his servants came and hold a big tray of ittars from which he selected the Musk ittar and then the servant applies it on his sherwani. He smirks by looking at his figure in the mirror because he is looking handsome and he is proud of it. After helping him the servants leaves from there.
When Aryan is putting his sword in the scabbard his mother Aram Banu came there. She took that Scabbard and fixed it in his waist belt. Then she took the brooch embeded with pearls from the dresser and fixed it on his his pagdi and kissed on his forehead.

Aram Banu: Ma Sha Allah you're looking so handsome my child. Now you're going to marry and from today onwards you will have another responsibility in your life i.e., your wife. Try to make her always happy.

Aryan: Maa hurry up na it's time for my Nikah. And why would I keep her sad, of course she will be happy with me..

Aram Banu: You're not understanding my point Aryan. I'm trying to say that after your marriage stop your bad habits and you very well know what I'm trying to say.

Aryan: Ok I'll try but I'm not promising you!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The room divided into two sections by a glittering cloth. Mehrunissa and Aryan sit on the opposite sides of it. Soon the marriage ceremony starts and with in short span of time they were declared as husband and wife.

Aryan's face is beaming with happiness and now Mehrunissa is also smiling because now she accepted Aryan wholeheartedly and she take a oath with herself that she will defiently gonna change Aryan into a better person.
After the completion of marriage ceremony they both donated clothes,  coins and sweets to their people. And every person blessed them to lead a happy married life.