-Reincarnated

Author's note: Please keep in mind I think this series will probably? be confusing? I don't know I will try not to make it confusing.

Izuku's pov:

I sighed as I flopped down on my bed completely exhausted from work the only thing I wanted to do was sleep but I wanted to read my favorite book before going to sleep.

I had read the book way back in middle and despite being twenty-four right now it was still my favorite book.

I guess you could say that this book got me through many hardships but I also like almost the whole plot of the book.

The book focuses on two male leads where they're very close. The main one is Bakugou Katsuki who was always judged since he had a very short-tempered personality, but because of his personality he met the second male lead of the story. Kirishima Eijirou was the second male lead of the story once they met they started to get closer and became best friends. Later in the story it is revealed that they both had feelings for each other and therefore started dating.

There was a huge problem though because they started dating a big conflict started. Since Bakugou was the only crown prince of the kingdom his mother was against it. She thought that such relationship would not be beneficial, noy because his partner wasn't a girl but because he couldn't give birth to a child.

I've read it many times so I became very aware of everyone's personality and familiarized myself with the world they live in.

I realized that in they're kingdom it was possible to have babies with men so same sex relationships were possible but coming across men like that was also rare.

Which is why the couple decided to search for another partner that they both agreed on. While on they're research they find an organization called the LOV most of their organization caged up rare 'products' which were people of awesome beauty.

Besides that they were also involved in other business from the underworld which meant it was dangerous to interact with them but they still did in search for what they were looking for.

But after they had taken in a partner that they both liked Bakugou was found dead after two months.

The male they took in turned out to be working for LOV and planned on killing the crown prince so that Dabi was able to take over the position. The empress only had one son, so at the time it would only rational that the oldest of the todoroki family took the position.

The todoroki family and the empress had a strong connection with each other but the empress never found out how the crown prince died and fell into despair.

As I continued to read I sighed and set the book aside putting my blanket on top and going to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third pov:

As Izuku woke up he felt like he was sleeping on hard floor and in truth he was....

In surprise he looked around with a surprised look and thought to himself....

=fuck....=

Izuku's pov: