-Goodnight

Author's note: Wow..... This is already the 15th part and there hasn't been much progress TwT I need to pick up the pace. Anyways enjoy this chapter. (P.S it is not my art)

Izuku's pov:

"it would be a mass destruction....."

Everyone sat there quietly at my last statement and the atmosphere was too tense for anyone to say anything.

I frowned a bit and said, "Tenya Iida, like I mentioned before to Mina and some of the others we'll need him in our team."

"I don't get it though why do we need Tenya in our team?", said denki as he looked at me confused.

" Denki has a point, why do we need him?", said Kirishima as well curious as to why we need him in our team.

"Well Tenya has information we don't have, which could be useful in the future.", I said as I sighed while trying to explain.

"Wait, he has information that you don't have? I never knew there was information that even you didn't have.", said Shinso as he quietly praised Iida.

I sighed angrily at Shinso's statement and said, "Iida is hungry for revenge so he tried hard to search up about any clues of what got his brother killed so he's packed with info. Not only that he'll also be our coat."

"Our coat?", said Mina as she asked what I meant.

"Exactly, in other words he'll be like a scammer for us. Well sort of.", I said as I thought about a more appropriate word for his role.

" In short, he'll basically cover for us. He'll act as if he's on their side or at least negotiate with them and try to get info on them. ", said Sero as he understood what I meant.

"That makes sense.", said Uraraka as she nodded comprehending what Sero meant.

I sighed and said, "Shinso how many rooms do you have here? Actually nevermind there should be enough rooms for all of you."

"Wait, are you saying that all of them will be sleeping here?!?!", said Shinso as he looked at me surprised while looking offended at the same time.

"Well yeah? Where else would they stay? Besides you have plenty of rooms in this mansion so what's the problem?", I said as I ignored his glares.

"Well can't blame him he probably wants to have his private time with denki.", said Yaoyorozu as he giggled at the thought.

" Ooooh~ It's no wonder.", said me Mina as she was fangirling along with Yaoyorozu.

On the other hand Shinso blushed in embarrassment at their teasing, while Denki admired the sight of an embarrassed brainwashing boy.

"Fine!!! Just stop making fun of me you can just sleep here for all I care. Like Midoriya said we have plenty of room in this mansion.", said Hitoshi as he got up and dragged Denki with him out of the room.

"Wow. He even left us just to be with Denki.", said Uraraka as she snickered at the thought of the two together alone.

I sighed and said,"All of you can just have a room for yourselves."

"Huh? Why? Can't we just share rooms?", said Mina finding it boring to have a room of her own.

"No you guys will get to share in the future though. If you're that desperate you can have Sero as your roommate, that is if he agrees to it.", I said as I looked at Sero while Mina immediately went over to him.

"Sero can you be my roomma-", before Mina could finish she was cut off.

"No.", said Sero as he cut off Mina immediately without hesitation.