-The plan

Author's note: Well all I can say is please enjoy the story.

Izuku's pov:

"......Do you need anything?", I said as I calmly took off the rest of my clothing while putting on the set of pajamas that was on the bed.

"..... H-how the fuck are you so calm in these types of situations?!?!", said Bakugou as he started getting more embarrassed.

=Cute.....=

I laughed a little but tried to contain it in as I started talking, "Well I am aware of the gender you're attracted to but I have too many things to worry about for me to make a fuss over someone watching me change. Besides it's not a big deal, anyways what do you want?."

Bakugou sighed and said, "Are you one of 'those' men?"

I laughed so hard I couldn't stop my laughter and until I calmed down I said, "I am, what about it?"

Bakugou seemed surprised by my reaction to his question, he said nothing else and just stood there silently.

"Well then, I'm guessing you want some answers am I wrong?", I said with a stern voice while I sat on the bed with my legs crossed.

" How did you-", before Bakugou could finish I interrupted him.

"Because why else would you come here for? It's not like you plan on cheating right?", I said with a hint of mockery in my voice.

" YOU MOTHER FU-"

Once again before he could finish I interrupted him and said, "My mother has nothing to do with this so don't insult her. You might be the crown prince but if you insult my mom I might as well just kill you."

I looked at him seriously while he said, "Tch.....Fine whatever...."

"Well then ask whatever you want." I sighed and waited for him to ask his questions....

"Really just like that?" Bakugou said as he looked at me confused.

I chuckled and said, "Yep, I'll answer all your questions if I can that is."

"Fine then, I'll ask whatever I want then. First why the fuck are you doing all this shit?" Bakugou said with a rather stern voice.

I sighed and said, "So I can survive, not everyone has a happy and comfortable like you, 'your Highness'....."

I could tell that Bakugou was angry since the last thing I said was meant to mock him....

Even so all he did was clench his fist in frustration and said, "Who are you?"

"PFFFFT- S-sorry it's just that Hahahahaha You came here with a lot on your mind and you still have nothing to ask except for who am l? And why I'm doing this? Hahahahaha", once I calmed down I looked at Bakugou who seemed to be blushing?

" Tch, Whatever I just came here because I can't sort out my thoughts.....", said Bakugou with a shaky voice.

=oh....so he found out.....=

I stayed silent for a bit before I spoke again, "So you found out am I right?"

He stayed silent before nodding and said, "How did you know? About...... you know 'him'?"

"Well if you tried to actually look into it, then it's pretty easy yo find evidence.....", I said in a calm manner as he clenched his teeth in frustration.

=besides I've read the book many, many times so by now it's basic knowledge.....=

I smiled and looked at him as I said, "So what are you going to do about it? Are you going to kill him?"

Bakugou flinched at my last statement and said, "What?....Kill him?! WHY WOULD I?!!?!!"

I laughed a little and even though I couldn't see my face I could tell I was making the most maniac face possible, "Why wouldn't you? If you're too scared I can always kill him for you! Besides you know now that he was trying to kill you right? Why wouldn't there be a reason to kill him? Let's not forget how Kirishima would've felt like if 'Denki' had actually killed you."

Bakugou's eyes widened and then he snapped at me screaming, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!!-"

"Huh?! Me? Not knowing any shit? Hah!! Look here I may not look like it but I'm packed with info. I know that you and the todoroki family don't get along. Not only that I also know that Kirishima is a half Dragon breed. Don't test me, if I wanted too I would've killed you all already.", once I finished talking all he did was stay silent as he looked at me in shock.

I sighed on defeat and said, "Fine we won't kill 'him' I already had a plan anyway since I knew you would most likely be against the idea of killing him."

Bakugou gave me a surprised look and said, "What exactly is your plan?"

I chuckled and said, "Well how about we go meet Shinso Hitoshi. I'm pretty sure that they'll both be happy."

"OI! OI! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS?!?!?!", Bakugou said with a concerned voice.

=How odd of him to sound so concerning.....=

" Don't worry about it, I know very well who he is. He is known for wiping out organizations in the underworld. Not many know him since he's worked in the shadows for so long, but he is indeed a ruthless being.", I smiled in astonishment as I complimented the agent who worked in the shadows.

"Besides even if he did try to do something he wouldn't dare try to cause harm to the love of his life....."

"Love of his life?! What the fuck do you mean?", said Bakugou confused.

"I'll tell you when the plan succeeds.", I said with a rather confident voice so I could tick him off.

" YOU BITCH!!! STOP ACTING ALL MIGHTY AND STRONG YOU FUCKER!!!! COME OVER HERE AND FIGHT ME!!!",said Bakugou angrily.

I scoffed at all the insults and challenges he threw at me and said, "Well anyways if we want this plan of mine to work then we have to go tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! Why the fuck so soon?", said Bakugou confused.

"Because tomorrow is the day where Hitoshi makes his move.", I said as I got up and made my to the closet.

" By move do you mean?.....", said Bakugou already knowing where the conversation was going.

"Yep, his next target is the LOV organization....."

Words: 1039