-Bonding

Author's note: So um (""-_-) I took long to update the story cause I have a very very busy week and I barely got any sleep cause of it. Honestly right now I just want to go to sleep and sleep the whole day since I finished some stuff but then I remember that I still need to continue this story. TwT Anyways based on the last chapter you can tell where this is going BUT it's still the first chapter so there's only going to be some mild smut not extreme just mild I don't know it might be extreme for some of y'all? So just some heads up so you can prepare yourselves.

Izuku's pov:

=Well shit....=

"Um.....are you going to punch me or something?", I said still rather confused in the situation I was in.

I looked at Kirishima who seemed to be blushing a lot and then I looked at Bakugou who was smirking at me.

=.......I don't get anything on what's happening...Why in the world is Kirishima blushing? And why the heck is Bakugou looking at me like that?!=

-------------

Author speaking:

Ok let me explain a little as to why Izuku is confused.

First it's not because he's being oblivious, in fact when in comes to this stuff he knows a lot because in his past he used to get hit on a lot, but right now take in mind that he's INSIDE a book. 

He had in mind that Bakugou and Kirishima would just be grateful to him and let him live peaceful with, of course some money for him to spend. Since he thought that he knew the characters' personality well he discarded the fact that they would like him and came to the conclusion that nothing between them would happen.

So right now he's confused because he wasn't expecting Bakugou or Kirishima to like him.

Anyways let's go back to the main story sorry for the interruption.

--------

"W-wait a second!", I said as I felt my face heat up.

" Heh, you have a pretty nice chest for a nerd you know~", said Bakugou as he touched my bare chest.

Changing to third perspective-----

"Nnngh!!!~", said Izuku in surprise not expecting the sudden tingles that came from his chest as Bakugou touched him.

Kirishima looked at Izuku and he couldn't suppress his urge seeing how Izuku was panting and moaning softly right next to his ear. It was impossible for him to contain it, and soon enough he got a hard-on.

" B-Bakugou- w-wait stop this f-feels weird.", said Izuku as he tried to contain his voice.

"Even if you beg I'm not gonna stop, you were the one who provoked me so now you have to take responsibility~", said Bakugou as he kissed Izuku.

Despite Izuku always getting hit on in the past while also experiencing woman trying to seduce him, he never kissed anybody.

That's why it was his first kiss, and because that was his first kiss he couldn't help but get a hard-on.

As soon as Bakugou broke the kiss he looked at Izuku and if he was being honest it was the best view he has seen.

Izuku's clothes were messy, his shirt was unbuttoned and his legs were trembling while he fiddled with his legs in a desperate attempt to get some type of relief on his hard d-(*AHEM!*)

Seeing how Izuku's pants were getting a bit wet at the top of his erection Bakugou on the other hand was trying hard not to tackle him and pound him senseless, so instead he licked Izuku's neck and Kirishima also wanting some attention kissed Izuku deeply and started kissing him with his tongue.