-New people

Author's note: Ok so just enjoy this chapter, if you're looking to see if there's more smut there won't only after like three more chapters or so maybe five 😐. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Izuku's pov:

After we had called down I said, "Well then go and change."

"Huh?! Why?!", said Bakugou angrily and confused at the same time.

" Didn't you hear the Butler? He said that I could bring you both with me, therefore I'll bring you both with me so go and change will ya?", I said as I quickly grabbed a two suits and pushed them both inside the restroom as I tossed them the suits.

"Hurry and change ok? We wasted enough time he's probably already waiting for us in the dining table.", I said with some urgency while I went to the closet to change into another suit as well.

8 minutes later----

" Are you guys done? You better not be fooling around in the restroom~", I said as I tried to tease them and make them hurry.

They quickly came out and an angry dog came out with an embarrased rock.

"Anyways shall we go?", I said as I smiled at them.

They both nodded and with that we were out the door in our way to meet Hitoshi once again.

.

.

.

.

.

As we approached the dining room we encountered the Butler who gladly opened the door for us as we entered the room.

"So you finally arrived. Well then it seems like you decided to bring with you your other companions. Take a seat lunch is about to be served.", said Hitoshi in a calm manner.

" Well then please excuse us.", I said as the three of us took a seat with him on the table.

"Shall we familiarize ourselves before the food gets here?", said Hitoshi as he smiled a bit.

"Heh from the looks of it, it seems that you couldn't even wait for a day. Is denki's back alright?", I said as I chuckled a bit seeing how Hitoshi's face turned red while looking at me surprised.

"Yep, I know how that feels man we kinda experienced it ourselves. This nerd has no sense of privacy.", said Bakugou as he sighed.

"Well you aren't really in a position to talk you know. After all you always come in my room as you please even when I'm changing.", said Kirishima as he grinned at Bakugou.

"Pffft- What a perv.", I said as I tried to contain my laugh while I looked away avoiding Bakugou's glares.

" Y-YOU!!!!!", said Bakugou struggling to say the words.

"HAHAHAHA!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING CAUSE IT'S TRUE!!!!", I said as I laughed my guts out.

"IT'S NOT TRUE!!!! JUST ASK SHITTY HAIR HE KNOWS I'M NOT!!!", said Bakugou as he looked at Kirishima but all Kirishima did was look away while saying nothing in Bakugou's defense.

"Wow so you really are a perv. I mean it was just a joke but I didn't think it was true.", I said as I scoffed at him and looked away disappointed.

" I'M NOT A PERVERT!!!! ", said Bakugou angrily as he tried his best to defend himself.

"Anyways it seems the food is here.", I said as I completely ignored Bakugou.

"OI! DON'T JUST IGNORE ME!!!!", said Bakugou as he slamed his hand on the table trying to get my attention.