-Hyped up

Author's note: *sighs* 눈_눈 okay so we're getting closer to the plot but like I think I just realized that this story might take 50 chapters until the story actually finishes (; ̄ェ ̄) Anyways enjoy the chapter.

Izuku's pov:

11 minutes later--- (A/N cause I need to wrap things up and nothing happens during that time.)

"Well everyone seems to be here, now we just need to wait for Iida to arrive.", I said as everyone sat quietly.

In response we they just nodded and stood there silently and although it was silent I knew they were curious about how it went with Iida.

Uraraka who was there seemed to be itching to tell everyone about it, but didn't dare say anything without my permission.

=.....Even though I never said that there would be a leader in this group they're acting like I'm the boss. I didn't even say that I would be the boss then again I don't mind, if they acknowledge me as the leader of this group then I guess it's fine.......but it's still a pain in the ass.=

I sighed heavily and said, "You can say what you want Uraraka, I don't feel like explaining it either way."

Uraraka smiled brightly and squealed as she began to tell them about what happened during the meeting between me and Iida.

"When I was there boss told me to cast an illusion spell.", said Uraraka as she started talking about what happened.

"A spell?", said Kamimari as he asked Uraraka what she meant.

"Yep! When I casted the spell he wanted me to make an illusion about him killing a person.", said Uraraka.

"Oh, but why though?", said kamimari still confused.

"You know how Iida wants revenge right?", I said as I joined the conversation.

Kamimari nodded while he widened his eyes a bit in realization and said, "Are you saying that his drive for revenge was the reason you did that?"

"Isn't it obvious? Think about it, if Iida is what the rumors say then that would mean his personality would most likely intervene with his revenge plan. In other words he has a weak resolve.", said Sero as he explained it further to kamimari.

"Oh, I see.", said kamimari as he nodded understanding what Sero meant.

"Then that means you made him realize that he's weak right?", said Mina as she looked at me waiting for an answer.

In response I nodded at her and she quietly nodded back as in 'oh-I-see'.

"Wouldn't that be bad though? If you made him realize that he's weak wouldn't it discourage him?", asked Yaoyorozu as she thought about it.

"That's true, if we're talking about someone ordinary.", said Shinso as he crossed his arms and layed back comfortably.

"Don't underestimate four eyes. Just because he's a two-goody-shoes doesn't mean it'll discourage him, in fact it's because he wants to be so perfect to the point that it's the very reason why it gave him courage to get revenge on his brother.", said Bakugou as he frowned but calmly explained it Yaoyorozu while also acknowledging Iida at the same time.

=so Bakugou and Iida have met before, interesting.....Though if I remember correctly they shouldn't have met before in the book, then again I can't be sure since the book only takes place in this time and not in the past. I guess that means they met when they were younger.=

"Let me put it in a more simple way. Since Iida is so perfect he has pushed his ways to other people so if murder is against the law then he would want justice which in his way is revenge, which is why he isn't discouraged it would actually leave him frustrated that he's weak.", said Kirishima as he tried to explain it better than Bakugou.