-Run

Author's note: Okay so....I'm so so so sorry for the long wait TwT. I actually lost my laptop and couldn't find it. Right now I'm writing this in the phone so ot might? Look weird. It took some time cause it's my birthday too but anyways please enjoy this chapter ^^.

Izuku's pov:

The next day at 11:45am-------

"Yaoyorozu are the things I told you to get ready?", I said as I asked Yaoyorozu.

"Yes, I gave mina almost all of the weapons with some other weapons to spare for the others.", said Yaoyorozu as she sighed in astonishment at how mina loved guns.

"Then I'm guessing you gave the suits out already?", I said as I walked up to the main hallway.

"Yes, they loved the suits tremendously.", said Yaoyorozu as she chuckled.

I smiled as I imagined their reactions. I couldn't help but feel warm inside...

=What a weird feeling....=

"Well then are we ready then?", I said as I saw everyone waiting for me in the main hallway.

"Yes, we're ready when you are boss.", said everyone simultaneously.

I grinned and said, "Then let's not waste anymore time."

At exactly 11:55am----(At LOV's base)

"Okay then, you guys know what to do right?", I said as I looked at everyone to confirm that they knew the plan.

They all nodded confirming that they knew what they had to do and then I said, "Well then, it's almost time so get ready to start with the operation."

They all silently nodded and then I said, "Uraraka."

She nodded and said, "Done."

I smiled and grinned at the same time in astonishment but immediately brushed it off because right now there was no time to be astonished.

"Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina let's go." I said as I went to the front door which was full of guards but because of Uraraka's strong magic she sealed our presence completely to the point that they couldn't even see us if we stood in their line of sight.

Despite the fact that there were a lot of guards at the front door of their base they weren't exactly on guard. If I were to guess they were probably told that the enemy probably retreated since we didn't attack yesterday.

We slowly approached the front door and carefully opened it as we let ourselves in.

".....I know that Uraraka erased our presences so that they wouldn't notice us but.....This is in another level.....", whispered Mina as she acknowledged the fact that Uraraka was a really powerful magician.

"I picked her for a reason you know.", I said as I whispered back.

At this point we were just walking around the hallway and looking around a bit as we waited for a but since I wanted to start our plan at exactly 12'o clock.

=1 minute left....=

As I looked around I saw how empty this base of theirs was.

They had many guards outside but inside it was almost empty.

Of course there were a few people roaming around who weren't really important. If I were to guess they were probably just guarding the inside but even so....

=Why is the outside heavily guarded but the inside isn't? Is it because the LOV has some kind of secret? That has to be it otherwise what would it be?=