-LOV's plan

Author's note: 1.1K...........................(╥﹏╥) I didn't think that there would be much reads if you ask me I'm glad people enjoy to read this fanfic (*≧▽≦). Anyways enjoy this chapter. ^^ Also some of Izuku's past is revealed just so you're aware.

Kirishima's pov:

"They were doing experiments on humans....."

"!!!!!", I didn't say anything but my expression was enough to show what I wanted to say.

"I know.....but the main problem is why they're doing such things.....", said Bakugou as he frowned.

I sighed and looked at Izuku who seemed to still be sleeping and then I looked back at Bakugou and said, "Let's wait until Izuku wakes up I'm sure he knows something, and even if he doesn't he still needs to know about this. This is really serious matter but we can't just rush in, for now we'll see what Izuku says about the matter."

"I know, besides if it's him we're talking about I'm sure he'll do something about it. Deku is the guy we both like so there's no way he would be weak.", said Bakugou as he crossed his arms and calmly stood there.

I couldn't help but smile at his statement and said, "You're right he's strong. Oh....since you're here how about we go and meet the others? You haven't exactly introduced yourself it's better if you try to know them better. You will have to work together with them in the future."

Bakugou sighed and grumbled angrily at the same time and said, "Sure whatever, I just hope they aren't annoying."

"Well..... I won't assure you they won't be annoying....", I said as I looked away avoiding his gaze while I talked nervously.

=I hope that it won't turn into chaos when Bakugou arrives.....=

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Have you heard about it?"

"Yes it must have been cruel. What a pity to let such a child experience such a thing."

"Though I heard he didn't even cry for the loss."

"What an ungrateful child. To think he doesn't even feel sorrow for his own mother."

"I heard that child shows no emotion whatsoever no matter what you do."

"Even when you mistreat that child he never even cries what an odd child."

"He does sound strange, if you think about it is she even human?"

"If you say like that then he's probably a monster."

"Now that I think about it some other people that were working here said that he was scary at times."

 "How scary can we just get rid of him?"

"Don't worry about it I'm sure so coming adopt him sooner or later, besides during that time I'm sure you can do something with him."

"You're right you did say he never cried no matter what we do right?"

"Of course ungrateful children like him should deserve to be treated like trash."