-The 'lover'

Author's note: Ok so um nothing else to say except, I hope you enjoy what I have written.

Izuku's pov:

"......I'm Izuku Midoriya. Your Highness."

I could tell that she was frightened but from her reaction I can tell that she does want me to stay in the palace.

In the world where I came from I was involved in the mafia so things like negotiations are something I had up my sleeve.

"......Would you mind if I asked why you're doing this?", said the empress.

=You already asked what's the point of saying if I mind?...=

I looked at the empress and sighed as I said, " I'm sorry but currently I can't say why, though one thing is sure is that I'm doing this for the sake of her Excellency's son."

=and for my sake as well too...=

Once I finished explaining my reasoning to her she frowned at me but as she was on the verge of saying something we were interrupted.

*SLAM*

The doors from this room were forced open and a man started to yell, "OI! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WITH THE INTRUDER-"

=Oh....it's the crowned prince.....didn't expect to meet him this soon.=

"Why the fuck is he here?!" said Bakugou as he glared at the empress.

"Bakugou Katsuki. I suggest you leave this matter to me and your mother, that is if you want to ensure the safety of your 'lovers'....."

I looked at him with a serious look as he flinched at the last word I said and then he quickly stomped away from the room.

"....Your Highness..... I will take this as you agree to my proposal?"

The empress smiled and nodded as she said, "I will let you stay, and in return you must keep the crown prince safe. I can tell you're no ordinary person."

I had a cloak with a hoodie on so she couldn't see my face but in this right moment I couldn't help but smile and I could tell that she noticed.

=How interesting....this might be really fun after all.=

"Thank you, your Majesty. Oh and don't bother on giving me a guard to escort me. I already know where all the rooms are located."

I quickly vowed down and left the room trying to hold in my laughter as the empress looked terrified at the statement I had made.

=How fun....Now then it's time to take care of a certain pest roaming around the crown prince....=

In a certain room with Bakugou-----

Bakugou quickly slammed the door and sat on a chair as his lovers looked at him with a confused look.

"Tch! The fuck is his problem?!?! Like he has any right to threaten me! Hah! I'll show him who's better when I see him again. I'll beat the shit out of him!" 

Bakugou was furious and his lovers could tell which got them curious to what had happened.

"Hey Bakugou. What happened on your way to her Highness?", said Kirishima with a concerned and curious look.

" Yeah I'm really curious as well.", said the other 'lover'.

Bakugou sighed and said, "Well you guys know about the intruder right?"

Both of the lovers nodded and then Kirishima spoke, "But what has the intruder got anything to do with you?"

"Well when I was there the intruder-", before Bakugou could finish someone barged in their room.