-Torturing

Author's note: I'm exhausted so please enjoy this chapter TwT. (P.S really sorry for the late update I've been really busy and exhausted these days TwT.)

Izuku's pov:

2 hours later----

"Did you tie him up properly?", I said in a cold voice as I looked at Dabi who was tied up in a chair inside of a small room.

"Yes, I made sure I did.", said Sero in a well-mannered way while also speaking confidently about his skills.

"Well then, wake him up.", I said as I looked at denki who smiled excitedly at me as he went to the room where Dabi was in.

Denki has a lot of experience when it comes to making someone talk or just overall the concept of torture.

Because denki was with shinso he had to learn something and wanted to make himself useful so when he found out he could help out Shinso he immediately started to torture people and get information out of them.

That's why in this case he'll be doing the job and if he can't handle it then I'll just take over.

=I am really curious about denki's capabilities.....=

"Hey......", said denki coldly.

"I know you're fucking awake.", said denki again when he got no response from Dabi.

=Interesting....so he noticed he was awake....=

After a bit of silence Dabi started laughing in as if denki didn't face him...

"Damn, I didn't expect to be kidnapped that's for sure. Still I wonder why I'm locked in here.....", said Dabi as he looked around the small room curiously and smiled in amusement as to what would happen next.

"Touya.....I heard that Dabi is just a name to cover your real name.", said denki coldly.

Dabi flinched ever so slightly but didn't say anything but denki noticed and at that moment denki smiled amusingly at Dabi's reaction.

=....Denki really becomes a different person when doing this kind of stuff.....Shinso did warn me about it but now I can't do anything about it.=

"Boss, it's fine as long as I don't kill him right?", said denki as he smiled at the thought of torturing him.

I nodded at him and said, "Just don't over do it...."

Dabi who realized what was happening just looked at everyone in shock.

=How naive....he probably thought that we wouldn't do anything to him since we need him for our plan.....=

"Kirishima if you want you can leave....", I said as I glanced at him.

"No, it's fine I should be able to handle this much...", said kirishima confidently as he crossed his arms and looked at what was happening inside the room with denki and Dabi with a cold face.

"Pft- Sorry I underestimated you but I wasn't kidding either. We'll be hearing a lot of screams......", I said as I looked at Dabi and denki with anticipation.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

15 minutes later----

At this point Dabi was bleeding all over to the point it seeped through his clothes.

It was a whole mess especially the floor.

Nevertheless dabi didn't speak a word but only screamed in pain and agony, at this point there's no need for denki to keep torturing him....

=We'll have yo take extra procedures it seems....how troublesome....=

"Denki.....that's enough I'll take over.", I said which denki immediately withdrew with a 'tch' but still did as told.

As denki left the small room I went in and locked the door.

We were surrounded by concrete walls except for one wall that was of glass, in other words it was just like an interrogating room except it was way smaller.

Dabi was gasping in pain and it seemed as if he was about to pose consciousness, but of course I couldn't afford that.

"Hey wake up...", I said as I quickly yanked his hair backwards so that he wasn't looking down anymore.

"You better talk now.", I said coldly and menacingly as he flinched a bit in surprise but even so he still didn't budge.

"And what if I don't?", said Dabi smugly while mocking me at the same time.

"Todoroki was it?", I said neutrally which made dabi look at me in terror quickly grasping the situation.

"You might be a villain right now, but you still care about your family, right? Keep in mind that the imperial family is allies with me, I can easily accuse them of treason and kill them....", I said as I looked at him with no empathy and no hesitation as to what I said which only proved that I was serious.

Dabi didn't say anything at first but then, "Shigaraki plans on letting out all the nomu that are apparently ready....."

=oh? So he finally decided to start talking.....=

"What else?....", I said as I gripped his jaw and urged him to talk as he winced in pain.

"I just now that. I only recently joined in the league of villains....", said Dabi as he struggled to talk while I gripped his jaw and cheeks.

"Ha!? You think you can fool me now?!.........Fine then let's do this the hard way then......Denki give me the knife.", I menacingly as I smirked at the thought of Dabi screaming as I tortured him.

Dabi on the other hand noticed and the same could gi with everyone else because they saw my expression as I smiled creepily and looked at the knife with anticipation.

"Touya Todoroki........", I said as I looked at him with dull eyes and while talking to him coldly.

Dabi trembled and tried to contain it but it didn't escape me which only made me more thrilled at the fact that he started to feel scared......

"Are you not going to tell me the rest?", I said as I slowly traced the knife on his arm and legs.

"I know where tsuyu is!! I overheard him talking about how he wanted to use her for something but I don't know what.....", said Dabi in a desperate attempt for me not to stab him on the leg.

I frowned and quickly stabbed his leg with now hesitation, "There's more isn't it?"

Dabi didn't say anything the only thing he did was scream in agony which made me frown more as I twisted the knife on his leg enough for him to almost pass out from the pain.

"Aaaw, don't pass out on me now. Tell me what else do you know?", I said as I smiled creepily at him.

Dabi was trembling and shivering so he was about to pass out until he said, "Time travelers......I-I only know that....."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

".....Those motherfuckers...."

Words: 1106