-Cornered

Author's note: Okay so, just in case some people are still confused these =/= signs are for when the character is thinking. And if you still haven't noticed, though I think it's obvious these "/" are for when the character is talking. If text is like this it means that the character is either dreaming or recalling a memory. Anyways please enjoy the chapter. 😊 Also keep in note that in the end of this chapter we shall have some pleasant scenes? XD don't know judge for yourself. The title does say 'smut' you know. =D

Izuku's pov:

"How about we make a deal? Shinso Hitoshi?"

"What do you have in mind?....", said Hitoshi cautiously.

"Well you see, I have a certain person with me.....I'm pretty sure his name is.....Denki Kamimari, or your dear beloved am I right?", I said as I grinned at him with ill intention.

As soon as Shinso heard denki's name he got up and closed the gap between us while he glared at me menacingly.

"Where is he?!", said Shinso as he continued to glare at me as if giving me a warning.

In the book Shinso and Kamimari were in a relationship even before Denki was kidnapped and sold to the LOV organization. Before Denki was kidnapped he was living with Shinso but because Shinso was involved with the underworld that meant he had lots of eyes on him. Most of them tried to find a weakness that Hitoshi had, and that weakness was Kamimari.

Because of that reason Kamimari was constantly targeted, Shinso on the other hand tried what he could to keep him safe. Even with Shinso's protection eventually people were able to kidnap him. Shinso desperately tried to find him, frustrated he took out his anger by killing all his enemies in the worst way possible. Once he calmed down, Shinso figured out what had happened to kamimari and set a plan to kill the whole LOV which is what he was about to do now. 

In the book Shinso died because the LOV was already expecting his arrival, and the LOV did not underestimate him. He died during the battle without meeting the person he treasured the most.

His last request to the LOV was to let kamimari live. In the end those guys couldn't even keep their promise and killed kamimari right after he found out that they killed Shinso.

I sighed and said, "Don't worry he's well and fine. I'm not like those LOV bastards, besides I take it that you were planning on attacking the LOV at this moment, Right?", I said as I looked at him with a straight face.

" How did you know?.... ", said Shinso as he eyed me carefully.

"Well despite you 'trying' to hide your intentions they're still very obvious. To be honest with you, you're just being reckless and hasty.", I said as I sighed heavily getting a bit disappointed by Shinso's actions.

"Then what do you suggest?", said Shinso getting a bit curious to where this conversation was going.

I grinned at him and said, "Let's deceive them, I'm pretty sure they're expecting you but they're not going to see me coming."

"Really? Do you even know how to handle a gun? Even less what about a sword?", said Shinso as he looked at me skeptically.

I quickly got up and tried to punch him on the side of his rib which he gladly blocked but I wasn't done. I quickly grabbed his head and kneed him on the face giving him no time to react.

=Oops....I didn't mean to go that far.....Thankfully I didn't put full force on that....=

"Well how about it? Sorry didn't mean to hit you that hard, I did slow the impact so I didn't crack your nose. One question though, was that enough to answer your questions?", I said as I grinned playfully at him.