-Anger

Author's note: Just enjoy this chapter cause my brain cells are exhausted TWT had trouble coming up with this chapter. (P.S there's more gore. Probably mild??? Don't know but just prepare yourselves just in case I go extreme on the gore.)

Izuku's pov:

"Run......"

"Huh?!", said. Bakugou angrily as he looked at me like I was the dumbest person ever.

"I SAID RUN!!!!", I screamed at them letting them know this is serious and that I wasn't joking.

".......Izuku....can't you at least explain?", said kirishima as he started to panic.

"There's no time to explain! Take Dabi with you we'll need him later so we can't just give up on the mission just yet.", I said as I hurriedly handed over the unconscious Dabi over to Bakugou so he could carry him.

"Deku......Do you really think we'll just fucking leave you?!", said Bakugou as he looked at me frustrated but worried at the same time.

"Bakugou....I told y'all to fucking run....", I said in a menacing voice which made Bakugou flinch and without a word they both left.

I sighed in relief and quickly took my guns out.

=Now that their safe I should get this over with....I already want to see them again......=

I sighed heavily and took a closer look to the thing that was in front of me.

It was the most peculiar yet disgusting thing that a person could ever see. It was like a mutation of multiple DNA's combined.

It's body had several parts with different characteristics of certain animals. It wasn't a pretty sight....

=Back in my world this things were only myths and stories that were told by people but I never thought that they were actually true....=

"Nomus......Is that what they call you?", I said as I looked at the Nomu in front of me who only stared at me.

It was weird if you asked me because it wasn't doing anything it was just standing there doing nothing....

=Could it be that he's waiting for orders?!...=

Before I could finish my thoughts the Nomu flinched and that's when I noticed that it had finally received an order....

It sounded a bit glitchy but it's words were still clear, "Kill the intruders....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shinso's pov:
(A/N an interesting perspective right?)

"Hey denki.....", I said as I looked at him.

"What is it?", said denki as he continued to gather all the things from the lab while putting it the boxes that we brought along.

"Do you think that the others are alright?", I said as I continued to put things inside the boxes.

"Even if something happens I'm sure they're alright.", said Iida as he put his full trust on them.

".....Iida's right but I can see why you're worried Shinso, I'm worried myself you know. For now let's just hope everything goes as planned.", said denki as he smiled at me soothingly.