-Mirai Sasaki

A/N: So, so, so sorry for the late update!!! TwT so much has been going on these days had I'm also sick today but I can't leave y'all hanging after a month without updating TwT. I've been super busy with exams lately so I haven't had the time to update. TWT Anyways now that exams are over I shall take the opportunity to update uwu with hopes that maybe some of y'all were patient enough to wait TWT. Hope you enjoy this chapter uwu (p.s there's a bit of ShinKami, you know just to heal your hearts a bit XD Also please keep in mid that I  might focus a bit more on the other characters because they all have a backstory and the plot is also developing so we need some character development on the other characters as well and not just brush it off. Hope you enjoy it regardless though uwu)

Izuku's pov:

As soon as he passed out I clenched my fist in anger as I tried to contain all my anger.

I sighed and said, "Denki, get him out of this room and clean it. If you can can you clean him too? Along with Shinso too, I don't want any bad accidents. Get him a room, doesn't matter which one ok? And hurry cause I have some important things to tell you guys.", I said as I left the room with a frown on my face which only left everyone in a unsettling mood.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

8 minutes later------(in the main room)

=Damn it! Now that I think about it everything was weird from the start....But I still don't get it! I need more intel...All I know and for now assume, is that maybe the league of villains is associated with some of those time travelers to be more precise they're not time travelers they're most likely people who travel between dimensions. Though there must be someone who's their leader at least. At worst maybe even the leader is the one who's collaborating with the LOV. Although I still don't know what they have on their sleeves. Maybe it's one of their people rebelling against them, and maybe that's why I'm here....Wait....but according to what I know nothing happened in the book.....then again I don't know what happened before or after the book......=

I sighed as I waited for a bit and waited for the others to arrive.

.

.

.

.

denki's pov:

3 minutes later---(in a random room with denki and shinso)

"What do you think he said to Midoriya?", I said as we left dabi on the bed.

"I don't know but from his reaction I know it's very serious.", said Shinso as he sighed at the thought of how Midoriya was pissed.

"Hey, shinso? Do you ever think that it was weird?", I said as I looked at the floor as I started wondering for a bit.

"You.....When did you start thinking for yourself?", said shinso as he looked at me confused.

"YOU! I have a brain you know!", I said as I sulked a bit as shinso doubted my ability to think.

Shinso smiled a bit and said, "Well if you ask me, I thought it was weird from the start. It was like he saved us from our despair...."

As I looked at shinso who seemed to be deeply grateful for Midoriya I started wondering.....

=if he saved us all....then who will save him?...=