-Jackpot

Author's note: Haven't updated in like three days (;-;III) Well anyways let's get onto this chapter cause I'm itching to write. Please enjoy this chapter.  (-w-)

Izuku's pov:

She nodded and said, "I'll gladly take it."

I smiled satisfied with her answer and said, "I'm sure you're curious as to how I'll be able to get that bonus you want am I right?"

"Yes, you are right. I know it's very rude of me but I do have some doubts on whether you can actually keep your word. Though I do feel like I can trust you to some extent for some reason.....", said Uraraka as she smiled at me with full trust.

"I see....don't worry we'll talk about it once we're back at the mansion. Though I'm afraid we'll only be able to escort you there since we still have other matters to attend to.", I said as I spoke in a neutral tone.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I do have one question though. What exactly do I have to do once I arrive at the mansion?", said Uraraka anxiously.

"There's no need to worry about that. The butler there will escort you to your room and if there's anything else then he'll just tell you.", I said as I smiled trying not to make her worry.

"Okay. Then should I pack now?", said Uraraka as she questioned me.

"Yes, though I'm afraid I have to go. Kirishima will guide you to the mansion me and Bakugou have some things to do if you don't mind.", I said as Kirishima looked at me with a shocked look when I said he was going alone with her.

=I guess Kirishima feels betrayed that I'm going alone with Bakugou.... How cute....=

"Sure, I don't mind besides I'm sure people like you have lots of things to do. I don't even want to imagine how busy you are, anyways you can go if you want.", she said as she smiled brightly at us.

"Well then, we'll be taking our leave.", I said as me and Bakugou got up while making our way out of the house leaving Kirishima alone.

.

.

.

.

.

"So where are we going now deku?", said Bakugou as we continued to walk away from Uraraka's house.

"We're going to meet another girl, I still have a lot of other people in mind but for today we only have time to me meet two people.", I said as I groaned in disappointment wanting to get the others that I had in mind to join us.

".... Another girl?!", said Bakugou in disgust as he continued to walk while at the same time sulking at the thought that another girl had to join us.

"Kacchan..... You might disapprove of girls since lots of girls you've seen are really disgusting but that doesn't mean every girl is like that keep in mind that not everyone is the same. Besides I think you and her might get along.", I said as I smiled at the thought.

"Huh?! Your fantasies are too much nerd. There's no way that will happen.", said Bakugou as he grumbled angrily at the stupid suggestion I made.

"Sure, think what you want. Anyways it might take some time to get to her house, if we continue at this pace we'll probably arrive in thirty minutes. That means we'll be at her house around three o'clock.....", I said as I calculated at what time we would arrive at our destination.

"That's too far!!!! Let's run all the way there! It'll be faster.", said Bakugou eagerly wanting me to say yes.

I sighed and said, "Okay, but let's make a bet it'll be more interesting that way what do you say?"