-The job

Author's note: I couldn't upload anything due to Internet issues TwT. It's also really cold and there's no electricity on where I am until recently so it was hard to write without any Internet. Anyways the electricity came back so now I can write besides that enjoy this chapter ^^.

Izuku's pov:

"A-anyways we're here so will you guys stop hugging me?....", I said as desperately tried to keep my composure.

"Oh yeah sorry about that.", said Kirishima as he stopped hugging me and walked towards the house that was in front of us.

" Um......Bakugou..... That includes you too.", I said as Bakugou kept his arm around my shoulder.

"Ok, but I'll only stop if you promise to keep calling me by that nickname you gave me. You got that deku?!", said Bakugou as he looked away trying to hide his expression.

=His ears are red.....Pffft- he can be pretty cute sometimes.=

"Sure, now let go will you?", I said as looked at him with a pissed off look so he would let go of me immediately.

With that Bakugou quickly let go but at the same time stomped his way to the house that belonged to Uraraka.

I soon went up to the door and knocked on it while the other two patently waited for the door to be opened.

Soon enough the door was opened and a girl with sort hair and long bangs appeared in front of me.

"Uuuh.... Is there anything I can help you with?", said the girl who I assumed was Uraraka.

"Actually would you mind if we talked inside? It's a really important matter you see. Oh and you wouldn't mind if these two also came inside right?", I said as I smiled at her with the best business smile that I had while I pointed at Kirishima and Bakugou.

"Oh um....sure? Please come inside.", said the girl as she opened the door and made way for us to come in.

The girl then guided us to the living room and said, "Please take a seat. Do you want something to drink? Though I only have water and limited amount of juice."

"Oh don't worry about it we're not thirsty at the moment. Take a seat I'll like to discuss some things with you if that's alright?", I said while I crossed my legs and arms waiting for her to respond to my question.

" I-It's fine.....", said the girl as she nervously sat down on the other couch while cautiously looking at my way.

I sighed and said, "Don't be so stiff will ya? You're making me look like the bad guy. Anyways your name is Uraraka right? If I'm right your full name is Uraraka Ochaco is that right?", I said as I grinned at her while she looked at me in fear.

"Hahahahaha don't worry I'm not here to threaten you or anything. You're familiar with magic am I right?", I said while I got on my serious face.

As soon as I asked I saw her tremble, I wasn't really threatening her but it makes sense why she would react like that.

She's actually very talented at magic and knows a various amount of advanced spells but there's actually one problem.

There is a fair amount of people who are capable of using magic in this world but Uraraka has a lot of talent and because of that humans began to fear her and started to call her a demon.

She didn't have much contact the humans since most of the time she was trying learn new magic or researching about new things, so when she actually had to socialize with humans it was a huge impact on her and them.