-On their way

Author's note: Well don't know what to say but I will assure you that the main plot is coming. I myself aren't sure how the plot will go since the plot isn't complete just yet but we'll see how it goes. Enjoy the chapter.

Izuku's pov:

I woke up like an hour ago and left the other two to sleep but.....

=I never expected that everyone except for the other two to be awake at this hour?! Now that I think about it they did mention that they woke up early but I didn't actually believe them.....=

I sighed and just brushed off my thoughts as I went to the kitchen.

As soon as I entered the kitchen I saw a quite a few people who were getting ready for the day.

=Oh.....I'm guessing these are the chefs and servants that Shinso has.....=

"Hey, would it be alright with you if I cook the meal for today?", I said as I made my way inside the kitchen while the others looked at me surprised.

" U-um i-it wouldn't be a problem but are you sure? You are master's guest.", said one of the servants as they stood there in silence.

"Yes, I am sure. I will like it if all of you left you do still have other chores am I wrong?", I said as I looked at all of them which in return they left immediately.

I sighed and got ready to cook.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1 hour later----

"I'm finally done.", I said as I sighed in relief that I was done.

"Do you need some help?", said Mina as she entered the kitchen along with Uraraka.

"Yeah, can you help me put these dishes on the table it is time to eat you know.", I said as I grabbed some of the dishes and went over to the dining room to set the plates on the table.

.

.

.

.

7 minutes later---

".............. Well then let's eat.", I said as I sighed while everyone ate and started talking loudly.

=.....I'm never having breakfast again with everyone present.=

" Oh by the way, did you make this Izuku? I heard from Mina and Uraraka that you made this all by yourself. ", said Kirishima as he admired my cooking.

" Yeah, I did but it's not like it's a big deal. You can always learn how to cool if you put an effort to it. Then again not many put that much effort in learning. ", I said as I realized why cooking was a big deal here.

" Well I don't really cook, my parents always do the cooking back at home. ", said Uraraka calmly.

" Parents huh...", I said as I drifted on to my thoughts.

"Anyways!! How will we approach Iida?", said Kirishima as he nervously tried to change the subject.

" Yeah what's the plan Midoriya? ", asked Denki while he looked at me curiously.

" Well it should be easy if you ask me.", I said as I continued eating my food.

"What do you mean easy?! We're talking about Iida Tenya you know! How exactly do you expect a perfectionist yo come and ally himself with us?!", said Shinso as he looked at me angrily.