-Attempt

Author's note: Ok so.....Honestly I don't know what you'll think about this chapter but there's one thing I'm certain about. If you haven't noticed this story has a tag for blood and gore and let's say that's what this chapter will contain blood and gore. Hope you enjoy it ^^ despite the fact that it has gore. (-_-IIII) though I assure you it's only mild.

Izuku's pov:

Mina was a very cheerful person she was the type of person who would get along with anyone no matter their personality.

Though if you ask me that's a huge flaw to have, since she gets along with everyone she was eventually dragged into an unwanted situation.

Originally in the story one of her friends she knew was kidnapped by an organization that did human trafficking. She was told that if she wanted her friend back she would have to act as a spy inside the imperial palace to try to gain information about what Kirishima was planning since during that time they were at war.

Most of the organizations that were involved in illegal business were on the LOV organization side because they new very well that if the imperial palace knew about their bad deeds they would be executed without hesitation.

Of course before that Mina was living a peaceful life but she has some interesting friends as well.

Momo Yaoyorozu was a really wealthy noble she came from the Yaoyorozu family and although she's not as wealthy as the imperial family she is still way wealthier than every noble family in the whole country.

Mina knows Yaoyorozu is wealthy but oddly they still became good friends.

Sero on the other hand comes from a really peculiar place, he was an orphan and was brought in by some assassins. He was expected to be resistant to poison and was trained harshly in order for him to become a proper assassin.

Although he always smiles to hide his emotions he actually killed the assasins that brought him in so he could live an ordinary life.

=They're all a bunch of oddballs....=

I smirked at Sero and said, "Sero, tell Mina and Yaoyorozu that I want to see them."

Sero didn't stop smiling but he looked at me with a frightening look that is if you were an ordinary person but I on the other hand and smiled back and looked at him with a mischievous look to tell him I could always barge in if I want.

Sero laughed a little and said, "Sure, just wait here for a little bit I'll tell them that someone came."

Sero then closed the door once again and I on the other hand heard as the footsteps made their way to the living room.

Like I said before my ears are very sensitive so I can hear even the smallest things, though it isn't because that's how I was born it was am because of the environment I grew in so I always listened to my surroundings very closely to the point I could hear the slightest noise.

That's why right now I can hear their conversation.......

"Mina. Are you sure we should let them in though? They seem dangerous especially that green haired guy.......", said Sero with a concerned voice.

"..... Well it is true they seem suspicious but if you think about it there's no reason to be wary of them. If they had any ill intentions don't you think they would've done it in a more discrete way?", said Mina as she tried to ease Sero's worries.

Sero sighed and said, "I guess you're right....."

Yaoyorozu then joined the conversation and said, "If you want I can always order some guards to come here just in case."