-A deal

Author's note: As you can see deku's personality isn't at all like the canon one, which is very much obvious. Anyways I decided to make his personality more villainy since it would suit the plot better, his personality is also due to his past from his previous life. Though his previous life will only be revealed in fragments, besides that I hope you enjoy this chapter. 😊

Izuku's pov:

"Yep, his next target is the LOV organization...."

I quickly took out a set of clothes from the closet and neatly went to put it aside so I would be able to put it on later....

"How are you so sure though? Actually considering how you know so much I shouldn't be surprised by now. My question is, Do you even know where that organization is currently located?", said Bakugou as he looked at me wanting to know my answer.

" Well I'll tell you this, currently Hitoshi is after the LOV for one reason and that reason involves Denki. You see Hitoshi and Denki have a rather close relationship and because of that relationship we'll be able to gain an advantage. Furthermore if the plan goes smoothly I might be able to do something that I had in mind.....", I smiled at the idea and looked at Bakugou.

"Why the fuck are you staring at me?", said Bakugou confused.

" Why wouldn't I? It's already this late and I want to go to sleep. So would you mind if you leave my room? Oh and get your clothes ready for tomorrow tell Kirishima and Denki to get their clothes ready too. Make sure you prepare some black and formal clothing for tomorrow but not too dark cause then it'll look like we're going to a funeral. Now leave cause I'm tired.", I quickly sat on the bed and looked at Bakugou as I waited for him to leave the room.

Bakugou looked like he was about to explode but despite him being so angry he left quietly.

I sighed as I layed down on the bed and looked at the ceiling silently....

=......I really reincarnated in this book that I have read many times......But even so I'm glad I died in my sleep rather than dying by a gun or knife......=

I covered myself with a blanket and slowly I fell asleep.....

.

.

.

.

.

"Where am I?......Am I all alone?....."

"Everything's so dark....."

I looked around and saw a woman with green hair.....

"Who are you?....."

The woman turned around my way making her face more visible.

=Oh....she also has green eyes....just like me.....=

"Are you perhaps my mother?....", I said eagerly waiting for her answer.

We both stood there in silence and then she smiled brightly at me and said, " Take care, Izu...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and looked at the window that was in the room as the sun shined brightly through the glass.

=Strange..... I'm pretty sure I dreamt of something but I can't remember.....=

I sighed as I got up and glanced at the clothes that I set aside for today.