43 || he's officially jun's personal pillow

jun sighed softly as he leaned on wonwoo's shoulder. the ravenette had broad shoulders so hypothetically they were the best to lay on seeing as they had a lot of space for that. somehow though jun found discomfort in laying his head on his best friend's shoulders. he shifted around a few times, laying his head in all different types of angles to try to gain some type of comfort but nothing really worked. it also definitely didn't work because of how wonwoo pushed jun's head right off of his left shoulder when the chinese senior tried to move his head once more.

"seriously jun, I can't read with you causing an earthquake right next to me." jun returned his head to his best friend's shoulder despite the ravenette's protests. wonwoo let jun do so even if it did disrupt his reading because he did have a soft spot for his best friend. although he was regretting being so leniant with jun because of how the chinese male just kept on shaking and shifting his head on his shoulders. the ravenette looked away from the novel in his hands to give jun a warning glare to which the chinese male smiled innocently in response.

"well it's not my fault you're not comfortable enough to lay on." jun frowned before settling in on an uncomfortable spot on wonwoo's shoulders. he wrapped his arms around  one of wonwoo's arms and sighed disappointedly, not completely satisfied with how his head ached. meanwhile the ravenette finally settled down after getting used to how jun clung to his arm. he was sure that the chinese male preferred to be cuddled than to have to cuddle, but nobody else other than him was currently around so jun settled for cuddling with his best friend (especially since he knew wonwoo wouldn't push him away).

the juniors in their friend group were sitting together, studying for an important science test they needed to pass while joshua had yet to arrive at their hangout at wonwoo's house. "I don't get how mingyu and channie find this hunk of junk comfortable, you're like a set of steel bars."

"I can't read if you're talking in my ear." wonwoo grumbled as he turned a page in the novel he was reading. he was already halfway through the book having started it last night and the ravenette was keen on finishing it before the night ended. he had a few more books to go through; his mother had found a few of her old school books in their attic and wonwoo was very determined to read them all by the end of the week. he was already on book three and there were at least five more to go until he reached his goal. their passion for reading was something they shared, just like how wonwoo shared a bond with his younger brother through gaming and how his father enjoyed sitting with him in silence during nights while they skimmed through television channels (they both were the quiet ones of the family after all).

"you are pretty charming and I guess people consider you to be highly intelligent, but these shoulders? I would not recommend them to my worst enemy." jun rambled on, causing wonwoo to scrunch up his face in frustration. he couldn't focus on the words on the pages in front of him when jun had been constantly talking about god knows what in his ear. the ravenette shot jun another side glance, hoping that his best friend would get the hint for him to shut up but when he saw that jun was eager about anything but being silent, wonwoo sighed.

"and now I'm not reading anymore." wonwoo bit the inside of his cheek and set his book down, making sure to mark the page he was on before doing so. jun excitedly lifted his head off of wonwoo's shoulder, glad to finally have his best friend on board with him instead of having the younger male bury himself into his books. the expression on jun's face was a very familiar one, he missed seeing jun look so happy because of how long it's been since they both just had a moment to hang out and talk amongst themselves. wonwoo missed his best friend. "what's up?"

"I'm really bored wonwoo." jun pushed his hair back from his face, shaking his bangs from his forehead so that his vision wasn't compromised. the chinese male didn't need glasses like wonwoo did, but he did have a hard time seeing when his long bangs were covering his eyes. jun made a mental note to get a haircut soon as he brushed his fingertips past the now small scar on his forehead. it reminded him of how he put himself in the hospital and how he scared everyone around him by doing so. it also served as a reminder that he had missed out on so much while he was in the hospital, which was a subject he was really curious about. "entertain me! tell me something interesting, anything cool happen lately?"