outro: epilogue

joshua huffed with frustration buried in his throat as he exited the office of his high school guidance counselor. outside, waiting near the wooden door stood jun with a small smile on his face. the purple haired male waved at his boyfriend eagerly, as jun was excited to hang out with the brunet. jun paused though, dropping his smile and adopting a more concerned expression as he realized that joshua had seemed to be irritated.

"are you okay? you seem a bit pissed off." jun lowered his voice. he abandoned his usually high-pitched and energetic tone to instead make use of a more serious one that would hopefully show his worry towards the ill expression on the brunet's face.

"they messed up the calculations for my community service hours so now I don't have enough to graduate. seriously how hard could it be to add a few numbers up, I did all the work!" joshua whisper-yelled as both he and jun slowly left the school building. the further they got away from the building, the louder joshua got with expressing his anger. it got to the loknt where the two paused to stand in the courtyard in front of their school just so that joshua could get everything on his mind out in the open.

the brunet furrowed his eyebrows as he continued on with his rant, all while jun nodded and paid attention to every word that came out of his boyfriend's mouth. "now I have to figure out how to get twenty hours of service within the next two months on top of maintaining all of my grades and studying for finals. seriously what the hell?"

"I'm sure you'll figure it out somehow. I helped out at the school library for my hours, maybe they have a spot available for you?" jun suggested carefully as he patted joshua on the back calmly. the two had grown more accustomed to being affectionate with one another, especially jun who was practically ready to cling to joshua at any given moment. the brunet usually protested when jun happened to be in a clingy mood, but really joshua didn't mind at all; he just enjoyed pushing jun's buttons.

it appeared at joshua was pretty content with getting jun's suggestion because the brunet eased up his stance and then ruffled the purple hair on jun's head, evoking a small giggle from the chinese senior. the two continued with walking towards to the exit so that they could spend the day with one another in the city rather than standing in the middle of the school's front yard all day. however, chatter coming from students passing them by caught jun's attention who abruptly stopped joshua so that they could clearly hear what was going on.

"woah guys look! we have to check it out, that's totally looks like it's the new transfer student!" a student pointed out to their peers as they gestured to a figure walking towards the school building. jun glanced over to see a dark haired teenager, looking around the same age as him if not a year or so older. he squinted to observe the nonchalant expression on the new student's face. jun theorized that although it looked as if the transfer student didn't care at all about all of thr students obviously gossiping around him, somewhere inside it truly bothered the new student to be the center of attention.

"I heard from a student who was told by another student whose parent is friends with the science teacher who was informed by the principal that the new transfer student is definitely related to a celebrity!" a group of students were in awe by the rumors being spread around already. that made jun frown.

"seems like everyone is really pumped up about the new kid. I hope they don't invade his space too much, I know what it's like to be the new kid who everyone is obsessed with." jun muttered in an unsettled tone as he turned to face joshua. the brunet furrowed his eyebrows at his boyfriend with a confused gleam in his eyes. that was when the purple haired teenager smirked down at joshua with a hint of playfulness in his voice. "I mean you were obsessed with me in the beginning too."

"first of all, you never transferred to our school you've been here all along. secondly I hated you as soon as you started hanging out with us." joshua referred to the beginning of the year when he couldn't stand being near jun, let alone tolerate hearing jun's voice every day. it made him shiver internally knowing that they were now nearing the end of the year, being that it was spring and summer was only a few months away, and his feelings towards jun had changed so drastically. the brunet regretted not giving jun a chance sooner, but he was glad he finally did see the flaws in his ways. he didn't even remember why he hated jun so much back then. sure it was because he considered jun to be annoying, but now even the annoying parts of jun were charming and cute to joshua. "and now the hate has barely shimmered down to a slight dislike, so we're far from obsessed junhui."