52 || you can take a lick but it's too cold to (bite me)

"josh." the high school senior looked to his right to see jun just about to sit down next to him. the purple haired male gave joshua a small kiss on the corner of his lips as he draped his arms around his boyfriend's shoulders. they were so close to one another that joshua could feel jun's purple hair brush against his own dark brown hair. he hummed in response to his clingy boyfriend as he continued to hug joshua's shoulders despite getting stares from their friends and the students sitting at the nearby lunch tables. jun only ever got this clingy in public (or in general) when he wanted something so it really was no surprise to the brunette when he heard jun start to whine. "can I have a bite please?"

joshua glanced downwards to his lunch tray and shook his head. he had a medium sized portion of rice that acted as a side dish to the large pork cutlet sitting next to it on one of the plates on the senior's tray. it looked absolutely delicious and the brunette could easily confirm that it was because he had already taken a few bites out of the cutlet before jun had arrived at the lunch table. the high school senior sighed when he spotted his boyfriend's untouched lunch just sitting in front of him, being paid with no attention at all as the purple haired teenager focused all of his energy towards gleaming hopefully at joshua's lunch. "this is my lunch junhui, you have your own to eat sitting right there."

"I know but your lunch looks better than mine! just spare me one bite please?" the purple haired male tilted his head, not letting go of his boyfriend in an attempt to use skinship to change joshua's mind. jun made a soft whining noise, pushing joshua on his chest and pressing another small kiss this time to joshua's right cheek. students around them awed at the sight of jun being so affectionate and complained about how they needed love like that while joshua tried his best not to give in to his boyfriend's demands. "just one bite I promise!"

"it won't just be one bite though, I know you junhui." joshua rubbed his chest after it got slapped by jun again whose whining only continued to get progressively louder the longer their conversation continued. "last time you pulled this act on me I paid the price when I turned around and noticed you ate up all of my lunch. I'm not falling for this one again-"

"you're my, my boyfriend, you're obligated to share with me!" jun whined into joshua's ear. the brunette couldn't help but catch the way jun stumbled over his words when openly calling him his boyfriend and how it made the chinese senior blush a bright pink color. seeing that joshua could only shrug off his argument made jun very angry, which is why he made a complete scene out of crossing his arms and turning away from joshua. "fine if you won't share, then I won't share my kisses!"

it only served to be entertainment for his boyfriend though who laughed at how cute jun was while the others at their table only sighed and shook their heads at their upperclassmen's childish behavior. wonwoo coughed, having overheard their conversation because he was sitting right in front of the couple, in complete annoyance with them. if it were him, he would have given in right after the first five seconds of begging. he knew this because both mingyu and chan loved to act cute to get him to do things; it was actually how the two convinced him to go outside in freezing cold weather to have a snowball fight with the rest of their group. the ravenette just had a big weakness for his two boys, and of course they both knew it and took full advantage of it!

"you both were intolerable before you started dating, so what does that make you now?" wonwoo rolled his eyes and glanced to the couple who completely ignored him. he then surveyed those sitting to his immediate right and frowned when he realized neither mingyu or chan were paying attention to him. even seokmin who always offered a good reaction to anything anyone said was preoccupied by his phone. wonwoo was used to being ignored though so he only grumbled the punchline of his joke to himself while looking down at the news article he was reading. "I know it makes me sick."