What To Do

⚠️ IMPORTANT A.N.⚠️
As some of you know my Grandfather was sick and he recently passed which is why I haven't been updating
I'm still not ready to update as regularly as usual but you all have been so understanding and awesome that I had to post something
Like I said before though it'll still be a few weeks before I'm ready to start updating all my stories once a week I hope u can bare with me❤️
I wasn't able to reread and edit this chapter like I usually do but still I hope u like it🥺🥰

Bonnie couldn't help the smile that spread across her lips when she woke up. Her arms wrapped around Zoe, while the smaller witch had her arms wrapped around Bonnie, a soft smile on her face. She didn't want to get up. Especially knowing what kind of trouble waited for her once she did.

Yet when Dean walked in she knew it was time. The coffee in his hand was becoming more and more regular. Somehow he always got it just right, she wasn't sure when this became a part of their routine, but she had to admit, even if it was only to herself, she liked it. It was the only thing about her life that felt, almost, normal. Sighing, Bonnie carefully untangled herself from Zoe, and stood up.

"Thanks" she whispered as she took the mug from him. Putting it on the bedside table Bonnie stood and made her way to the bathroom.

Grabbing a toothbrush she looked back, noticing the hunter sit beside Zoe, looking at her. Smiling slightly Bonnie began brushing her teeth. Walking out towards the bathroom door and looked at him, toothbrush still in her mouth, she raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked as she went back to spit in the sink. Bonnie shrugged as she spat into the sink.

"Just thinking" she said splashing water over her face and rinsing out her mouth. The hunter watched as she walked back over to the bed, grabbed her coffee and sat crossed legged beside them. At his raised eyebrow Bonnie smiled. "How cute you're gonna be with her now" she teased. Dean felt his face heat as he looked down.

"I'm cute all the time, alright" he shot back making the witch laugh lightly. Bonnie put a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. Quieting herself she looked at Zoe. Dean immediately noticed her face soften and couldn't help but smile at them.

"It's crazy to think we made her, not in this life but still, she's ours" Bonnie murmured softly as she moved her hair from her face. A part of her got sad in that moment. She wasn't just theirs. She was Klaus's too.

"Glad to know I did one thing right" Dean muttered as he looked at the small witch. Bonnie smiled softly as she looked at him.

"Well I think you did more than one thing right" she said reassuringly. The hunter smiled as he looked at her.

"Alright two things, I married you, and then we made her" he said gesturing towards Zoe with his chin. Bonnie chuckled as she looked between them.

"You also helped out in the end" Bonnie said softly, placing a hand on his arm, smiling at him reassuringly. "You may have been a little lost, but you found you way back, and you fought with us" she told him her voice staying low. Dean smiled softly at her, his eyes shining with affection.

"I think all this is proof I'll always find my way back to you" he told her lowly. Bonnie simply stared at him for a moment. Unsure of what to say.

"Oh God!" Zoe said grabbing their attention as she turned. "That is the corniest line I've ever heard" she said looking up at them, her eyes twinkling with mischief. Dean laughed as he looked at her.

"Ah whatever, hurry up and brush your teeth, Sammy made bacon" Dean said shoving the small witch off the bed playfully. The girl giggled as she moved, laughing brightly, and walking into the bathroom. Bonnie watched them for a moment. A part of her glad to be saved from answering him. The other part worried about what would happen tonight.