New Orleans Part 2

A.N
And here it is the change in the writing format it won't be in Bonnie's POV anymore because 1 I find I write better like this and 2 it's better for the story I hope u like it

No one POV:
Waking up Klaus realized he was still in Bonnie's bed, alone. Remembering the night before he takes a moment to smile to himself. Strange to think not too long ago he wanted the witch dead and vice versa, now she's all he can think about. Wondering where the little witch went off to he sits up, listening for her. Instead of her he hears Elijah looking through a book, and Rebekah humming in her room but no Bonnie. Furring his brows together he gets up and goes to Rebekah's room.

"Where is Bonnie?" He asks and she rolls her eyes before looking at him through her mirror as she adds blush to her cheeks.

"Seeing as you spent all night in her room you should know she's still sleeping" she says sarcastically. A part of her feeling more than a bit jealous. Bonnie is her first real friend after all. After the small woman attacked a fellow witch for her, and called Rebekah her's, she decided that Bonnie was her best friend. Now she was worried that Klaus would find a way to ruin that.

"She's not there, I woke up and she was gone" he says frustrated. "She's not anywhere on the compound, I checked" he says and Rebekah looks at him confused, putting down her makeup brush. She stands and looks at him, worry filling her gut.

"She hasn't told me anything about leaving" she says and Niklaus feels worry build in his gut. The little witch seems to attract trouble like a magnet, especially lately.

He will never forget how he felt seeing her on the floor in the street. She was much too strong to be taken out in the middle of bourbon street. Fear, he isn't ready to admit to, grips his heart.

"Elijah!" Niklaus yells and together they go to Elijah's room to find him already up.

"I don't know where she is either" he says as he puts his suit jacket on. Rebekah looks between them, worry etched on her face and filling her heart.

"Do you have the same foreboding feeling that I do?" She asks and they don't have to answer for her to know. They feel it as well. Bonnie Bennett is in trouble.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie walked into Lafayette cemetery. She knew her body was not her own. She walked knowing something is wrong with her, knowing something else has a hold of her but unable to stop it. She feels as if she's locked in her own psych.

"You're here" she hears and turns to see Meela. The fellow witch stares at her in contempt. No longer playful and sarcastic but angry at the witch.

"I am" Bonnie hears herself say, a smirk on her face. "How's your hand by the way" she asks and the smirk grows wider as Meela glares at the witch.

"Why you little-" Meela starts but stops as a hand lays on her shoulder stopping her mid sentence. The man that steps from behind Meela looks at her, face showing how dismayed he is by her behavior.

"Meela" he says, his voice subdued. It seemed almost emotionless to Bonnie's ears. "She is a guest, we need to welcome her" he finishes turning to hold out a hand to Bonnie. She raises an eyebrow but takes it, knowing she could take them both down if need be.
The strange man leads her deeper into the cemetery. As Bonnie looks around she feels power all around her. New Orleans is almost like a witch's playground. You can feel it in the air, taste it on your tongue.

"I knew you would come" the man says and Bonnie looks at him. An eyebrow raised but no other expression on her face. If she were a vampire it'd have been like she turned off her humanity. She feels nothing. Just going to where she feels the most power. "I have something you want" he says.