Calm

Bonnie sighed happily when she finally flopped on her bed. After dealing with demons and angels she was more than happy to be home, or well at the abattoir. Dean smiled at the small witch, watching as she stretched out on the bed.

"We have to leave first thing in the morning, I want to get into that book as soon as I can" Bonnie said as she laid on her side, looking up at the Winchester. Dean nodded at her, smiling, though his mind was far away.

Seeing her like that, he'd had a vision. Almost like the dreams he'd had, but in real time. As fast as someone flashing a picture. He saw Bonnie, or Hathor, laying in the bed happily. Staring up at him, with a large smile, and asking him to come closer.

"We're so close to figuring everything out" Bonnie said as she looked up at the hunter. She was becoming more and more comfortable with him, even going so far as to motion for him to sit on the bed beside her.

"Are you going to read it all?" He asked her softly, wondering just how much she wanted to know. Bonnie frowned up at him.

"We" she said, narrowing her eyes at him. Dean looked at her in confusion. "We are going to read it, we're a team" she told him seriously.

Deans eyes softened as he looked at the small witch. His heart warmed at the thought of them actually being a team. Bonnie coming on hunting trips with them, using her witch powers to help them take down monsters. Yet he knew she wouldn't. She wouldn't leave her home or her family. Not for him. He'd never let her.

"Alright so are we going to read the whole thing?"he amended, a small smirk on his face as he looked at the small woman. Bonnie shrugged.

"I'm not sure, why?" She asked, closing her eyes as she laid back on the bed. Dean shrugged a shoulder back at her. He liked that the memories came back slowly, he liked that instead of reading about his past life he was slowly remembering. It felt more like a part of him.

"I'm not sure I want to read everything" he said softly. Bonnie looked up at him and sighed.

"Alright, maybe not everything, we're remembering enough on our own anyways, so how about just the weapons and how to defeat Ra" Bonnie said smiling at him. Dean looked at her with a small smile, nodding with her.

"Alright" he agreed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie looked out at the sea, feeling it's mist as waves splashed against the small cliff. The sunset was causing the water before it to sparkle in ways Bonnie could only describe as magical.

"We're a long way from home" Bonnie heard. By now she'd become accustomed to it. Dean, or Horus, was behind her. When Bonnie turned she was more than a bit surprised to find what she did.

 When Bonnie turned she was more than a bit surprised to find what she did

(Let's just ignore the sword lol)

The sky god was more dressed up than she'd ever seen him. The ceremonial robes were a good look on him and she committed it to memory, knowing she would never again see it unless it was a dream.