Answers

"What happened!" Was the first thing Damon heard when he woke up. The vampire being roughly grabbed by his leather jacket. His disoriented vision focusing on a very upset Klaus Mikaelson. Frowning Damon felt his eyes roll to the back of his head once more.

"Leave him be brother, he may be an idiot but neither of us knows what happened" Kol groaned out from the other side of the room. Rebekah helping him up. Taking a breath he turned to see Bonnie was still on the bed.

To all of their relief the small witch looked better. Her color was slowly returning and her heartbeat was no longer erratic. Taking a breath Kol turned to Klaus once more. His brown eyes thoughtful as he shared a look with his brother.

"She seems to be doing well, better in fact, yet with the both of you face down in your own drool you can understand why I'm a bit upset" Klaus told his brother, answering Kol's silent question, as he shoved Damon onto a hospital chair. The blue eyed vampire rolled his eyes at the hybrid. Wondering once again why the small, gentle, witch liked the brute.

Turning to Bonnie, Klaus let out a breath. She seemed to be doing much better now. One of the only reasons he wasn't going off the rails at the moment. Yet it unnerved him. Who could get passed Kol? He was an original vampire who always had witchy tricks up his sleeve. It couldn't have been just an ordinary person. Unfortunately their enemies at the moment were anything but ordinary.

"What happened here?" Dean asked, walking into the room. Sam close behind him. The large man helped Rebekah carry Kol away and into a nearby chair. Earning a nod of thanks from the blonde. Dean kept his eyes on Klaus.

"We're not sure, where were you? You had many things to say about me and yet you left her as well" Klaus threw at the hunter, raising an eyebrow at him. His blue eyes narrowed. Dean frowned at his words for a moment. They're not sure?

"I was in the hospital church, sending word to the angels and trying to call out to Cas, what do you mean you're not sure?" He asked the hybrid. Klaus nodded, remembering their angel friend. He'd forgotten about him. It seemed ever since the demon Meg had gotten there they'd been on one mission after another.

"And where is Castiel?" Rebekah asked. Dean turned to the blonde and raised an eyebrow. It seemed that soft spot Cas had for her was mutual.

"He was supposed to be a town over with Meg, I haven't been able to call to him since last night, I don't know where the hell he is" Dean answered, his frustration and worry shining through. Klaus watched the hunter as he rubbed the top of his head. Leaving his short hair disheveled. "Now will one of you tell us what we missed" he asked them.

"We're not sure, when we walked in here a few moments ago Kol and Damon were on the floor, Bonnie is fine but it's still strange" Rebekah finally told him, surprising both hunters. Sam turned to Rebekah with wide eyes.

"Something got passed Kol?" Sam asked, as Dean went to Bonnie. Grabbing her hand gently. Klaus watched as the hunter held her hand carefully. As if Dean were scared to touch her too roughly. A stark contrast to how he handled everything else.

"Someone, black boots, light steps, I couldn't even hear him" Damon groaned from his position on the chair. Dean shared a look with Klaus. Green and blue eyes speaking silently.

"We'll have to take her away, both of them" Klaus muttered seriously. Rebekah watched with raised eyebrows as Dean nodded in agreement. It almost seemed as if they had a secret language. One that made sure they could protect the two women they cared about. The easy way they went about it surprised her immensely.

She wasn't sure what happened after the hunter 'died' but it seemed they were better off for it. At least where it concerned Bonnie and Zoe. They seemed to truly be allies now. The blonde wondered if it was Klaus's gratitude, for dying in an effort to save him, or perhaps Khonsu shining through her brother. It wasn't clear how Horus and Khonsu acted towards each other. In the last few hundred years Klaus had opened himself up to lovers of the same sex, Stefan had helped with that, perhaps he got it from the god he once was.