Never Be Free

When Zoe opened her eyes she immediately felt something wrong. A strange pull in her stomach which made her get off the bed, follow it, and let it guide her straight to Bonnie's room. Zoe felt sweat on her forehead as she entered the room with a frown on her face, her brown eyes wide and alert. Taking a moment to mentally berate herself for not grabbing Klaus or someone who could help if something went wrong.

"Fuck it" she muttered, walking inside. What she saw make her eyes widen. "Shit!" She yelled out, her eyes taking in the burning room.  Meanwhile Bonnie, Elena, Caroline and Rebekah were sleeping peacefully on the bed. Without much thought the young witch ran inside.

"Klaus!" She yelled as she rushed in. "Somebody! Help!" She called out as she tried to get to the girls on the bed. Her flames were hot as she tried to fight past the them, the fire licking at her skin, making her sweat. Taking the sleeve of her shirt she put it to her mouth, trying to breathe through the material, before she was thrown aside.

"Ah ah ah" a female voice tutted at the small witch. Zoe looked up wide eyed as she faced the woman. "You shouldn't involve yourself in grown up things" Meela taunted with a smirk on her face. Zoe felt her blood turn to ice as she faced the woman who put her through hell. The older witch bent down as she looked at Zoe.

"You're mine now, little one, too bad you don't have your wings" Meela said with a sadistic smirk on her face. Zoe felt her breathing quicken as she faced the woman who haunted her dreams.

"Get away from her!" Klaus yelled as he ran into the room. Immediately throwing the woman against the wall and nearly knocking her through it. Zoe felt a hand on her shoulder as Klaus stood in front of her. Flinching away, she turned, to find Dean looking down at her.

"Come on" The hunter said, grabbing her as quickly and gently as he could. Zoe nodded, before turning to the bed, none of the girls had woken up yet.

"I have them, go now!" Klaus said seriously. Dean nodded as he carried Zoe out of the room. Trusting Klaus to take care of Bonnie and the others until he got Zoe to safety.

Klaus growled low in his throat as he looked at the dark haired witch. The flames covered the room they were in, making her eyes glow brightly, her hand raised. Ready to attack.

"Bonnie told me about you" Klaus said suddenly, shocking the witch. At her raised eyebrow the hybrid continued. "Seems Ra wanted to keep his bitch by his side" he told her, running at the woman quickly.

She raised her hand up, attempting to cause him pain, to make his blood turn to molten lava. Yet he was too fast. Meela's eyes widened as Klaus wrapped his hand around her throat and slammed her against the wall. Effectively knocking her out.

Letting the witch drop to the floor he turned. Erica had Caroline in her arms while Derek carried Rebekah, the doppelgänger was being taken care of by Damon. Rushing over Klaus took a hold of Bonnie, her eyes never opening once, it was unnerving.

When they made their way down the stairs, Klaus smelled something different, the scent of blood hit his nostrils. Looking down he realized Bonnie's stomach wound had reopened somehow.  Before he could digest that information the witch began to thrash in his arms.

Whatever she was going through in her head, it wasn't good, and if it was Ra doing it then Klaus knew this was only the beginning.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When Bonnie opened her eyes she wasn't where she was supposed to be. The small witch should've been in bed. Her best friends surrounding her. The girl she was caring for in the next room sleeping safely. The men in her life alive, well, and leaving her alone.