The Unexpected Meeting

(Bonnie's room forgot to put it up before)

Bonnie POV:
Waking up the next morning I take a moment to just lay in bed. I look around and sigh. This is my safe place. The place no one can touch me, harm me or make me feel weird in any way and after last night I need to bask in it's safety. The ball had been surreal. The whole way home Stefan asked me about what happened but I was too drunk off champagne to be in the mood to talk about anything. I just said Elena was safe and left it at that. That's all he was really worried about anyway.

Buzz Buzz

I look over and see a message. Picking up my phone I realize it's more than one. Unlocking it I see one from Damon, 2 from Elena, 3 from Rebekah and 6 from Caroline. Biting the bullet I decide to open Damon's first.

Meeting at the boarding house witchy everybody's headed here at noon
-Damon

Looking over at the clock I see it's 11. Shrugging I sigh, whatever I'll be a little late can't be too important, unless they've got some life altering information, which I doubt. I don't get that feeling as I look at his message. I just assume the witch in me knows things. Things I haven't mastered yet. Reminding me of Esther's offer of teaching me. I wonder how serious she was. Shaking my head from those thoughts I send a quick reply telling him I'll be a little late. Next Elena.

Hey u ran out b4 I could talk to u
-Lena❤️

Are u okay? I know witches can't be compelled but the way u danced with Klaus makes me question everything lol no but really r u ok?
-Lena❤️

Yea I'm good just too much champagne I'll see u later Lena

Rolling my eyes at the doppelgänger's antics I can't help but feel affection for her for trying to lookout for me. Next Rebekah.

Bonnie Bennett my brothers have not stopped talking about you since the ball
-Bex😜

It seems as if you've bewitched them. Klaus is painting you, Elijah is listening to the Argentine tango and even Kol has begun to ask about you!
-Bex😜

Also I'm picking you up tomorrow, we're going to have 'girls night'.
-Bex😜

I laugh at the girls descriptions of her brothers but I can't help the blush that rises to my cheeks as I think of Klaus painting me. A part of me wonders if she's just playing with me but she doesn't seem the type to go that far. He's painting me? It's almost too much. Shaking my head I type out a txt to send to the sassy blonde.

I'm sure it's not as serious as ur making it out to be lol but sure just let me know what time and I'll be ready

After sending it I look at Caroline's unopened messages. This is the one I've been dreading. Caroline is a very passionate person and while I love that about her if her anger is directed at me it never ends well. Sighing I just dive in, no point waiting.