Dinner With The King

"Crowley" Dean greeted as they came face to face with the King Of Hell. He simply wanted to get this dinner over with, hell he voted against coming in the first place, but Bonnie wanted to know what the demon had to say. Bonnie frowned when Crowley faced Dean, a small smirk on his face.

"Squirrel" Crowley greeted making Bonnie's eyebrows raise at him. She wondered why she was so comfortable with them, Dean simply said they'd had dealings before, she didn't know exactly how good. The witch narrowed her eyes as Crowleys attention shifted to her once more.

Bonnie took the man in. He was taller, not as tall as Dean or Sam but still much taller than  her. The candles around the restaurant gave a soft glow to the room, a very Victorian era ambience. Bonnie could only roll her eyes as she looked at the man, or demon, before her.

 Bonnie could only roll her eyes as she looked at the man, or demon, before her

"My, you are beautiful" Crowley says, reminding her of when she met Meela. She supposed most evil people were more alike than they'd like to admit. Crowley smirked as she narrowed her eyes, walking forward.

"Save it" she says raising an eyebrow. She pulled out her chair, sitting in it as she looked at him. Dean pushed her chair in gently, keeping an eye on Crowley.

Castiel stood standing behind them while Dean took a seat next to Bonnie. Crowley snapped his fingers, plates appearing in front of them. Bonnie looked down at the steak before lifting her eyes to meet his, her eyebrow raised, not only unimpressed by his show but suspicious.

"How do I know you didn't do anything to this?" She asks making him smirk at her, he looked a bit, giddy. She never thought she would describe the King of Hell that way. Then again, she never thought she'd describe him any way.

"You don't" Crowley says before his smirk widened. "But that's part of the fun" he says making her roll her eyes, dropping the fork she once had.

"Look, I don't know what you want but I don't have time for this" she says feeling irritation rise in her. All she truly wanted was to get back to Zoe and her friends. Crowley raised an eyebrow at her slightly.

"You seem to have the same temperament as your husband" he says making Dean scowl at him, before he pretends to thing. "Or ex husband maybe, I'm not entirely sure how reincarnated god relationships work" he says waving his hand around.

"Alright Crowley look-" Dean begins making Crowley look at him cutting him off.

"You know squirrel it's very strange seeing you without mousse, where is the big lug" the demon said, his gaze now on Dean.

"What do you want?" Bonnie asks strongly cutting through his jokes, and comments, tired of them already. Crowley looks at her for a moment, assessing the small witch/goddess.

"Down to business, I can respect that" he says as Bonnie stares him down. Castiel moves to the other side of Bonnie making Crowley take them all in.