Arguments and Broken Furniture

"Mother!"
"God what happened?"
"She was attacked"
"Will kill whoever did this"
"Will she die"
"Not now Rebekah"
"Wake up little witch"

Bonnie POV:
Waking up slowly, I groan as I feel the sun on my eyes. Throwing my arm over my eyes I turn to the side, trying to shield myself from the annoying star. As I shove my face in the silk pillow I sigh contently. Before sitting up abruptly.

I don't have silk pillowcases.

Looking around I put a hand to my pounding head. What the hell happened? As I run my hands through my hair I feel something crusty. Eww. What the hell is that? Looking at my hand I see dried blood. Knitting my eyebrows together I throw my legs over the side of the bed.

Seeing I'm still in my clothes from yesterday, minus the shoes I start to remember. I was outside of the grill when girls attacked me.

I look around, suddenly on the defense. I get up and silently look for my shoes. If those girls kidnapped me who knows what the hell they want. As I try to find my shoes the door slams open. Still on the defensive I send the nearest vase flying at whoever entered.

"Well good morning to you as well sunshine" Rebekah says holding the vase inches from her face. Seeing the blonde vampire I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank God it's you" I breathe out, holding a hand to my rapidly beating heart. She raises a delicate eyebrow at me.

"Well now I know you were attacked last night" she says jokingly, but the concern in her eyes shows she was worried. She puts the vase back where it was and walks towards me.

"What the hell happened?" I ask her and she shrugs as I sit on the edge of the soft bed.

"We were hoping you could tell us, Elijah said by the time he was let outside you were screaming on the floor, bleeding, surrounded by flames, broken glass and blaring cars" she explains and I give her a look of confusion.

"Let outside? Flames?" I ask and she gives me a look.

"Well the flames were because of your magic, apparently it went haywire when you were attacked. There were flames everywhere, the windows to the grill and the cars all shattered, and no one could get near you until just before you went unconscious" she tells me gently and I look at her in shock. I did all that? What the hell. "As for Elijah, someone was keeping him locked inside, seemed like whoever wanted your blood didn't want any interference"

My blood? Looking down I realize my hand is bandaged. How did I miss that? What the hell did they want with my blood? Looking at her I raise an eyebrow.

"Elijah brought me here?" I ask and she nods.

"Couldn't exactly take you home" she says and I sigh before telling her everything that happened. From the chill I felt to what the girls said and finally going unconscious. She just nods at the story.

"I'll see if my mother maybe knows something, are you sure they didn't have any marking? Tattoos or anything?" She asks but I can only shake my head. Everything happened too fast for me to realize.

"I didn't see anything but I do have to get home" I tell her putting my hair up into a high ponytail. She just looks at me giving me an incredulous look.

"You are not going anywhere in your condition, you took a nasty blow to the head you could have a concussion" tells me and I groan at her "besides" she smirks "you owe me a girls night anyway" I nod at her and giving a small smile, not in the mood to fight about it.

"Well I need to shower and change" I tell her but she just gives me a smile.

"Well luckily for you we have just the thing" she says opening the closet and walking in. My eyes widen as I go in after her. She smiles at me as she gestures to the clothes around me.