She Dreamed Of Paradise

Bonnie looked at Esther in shock. There was no way she was telling the truth. Hathor? The goddess Hathor. Feeling everyone's eyes on her she shakes her head.

"That can't be right" she says denial flowing through her. Klaus looked at her softly, remembering how he felt when finding out he was the product of an affair and a hybrid. She looked just as conflicted as he felt that day. Esther sighs looking down at the child, because that's what she was in this life. A child, with too much thrust upon her shoulders.

"It is child, you are the goddess Hathor reborn" Esther tells the girl softly. Caroline looks at her friend, her eyes soft, before turning to Esther.

"What does this mean for her?" She asks the original witch. Esther looks at the young blonde and sighed once more. A headache starting to form.

"It means she will be at the forefront of the war that is to come" she tells her. The room is so quiet you could hear a pin drop, even without the supernatural hearing. Elijah is suddenly reminded of what the witch told him in New Orleans.

"Mark my words abomination" Meela spit out and his glare on the witch intensified. "There is a war on the horizon involving all supernatural creatures and your precious little Bonnie will be right at the center of it all"

Seems she was more than right about that. Bonnie Bennett was Hathor, he would have once thought it to be ludicrous. Yet something within him let him know it was true. Exchanging a look with Rebekah it would seem she felt it as well.

Damon could only stare at the little witch, how could little Bonnie Bennett be Hathor? It's true she's powerful, maybe one of the most powerful witches he'd ever met but a goddess? Unbelievable.

Stefans thoughts were similar to his, while Elena, Alaric, Matt and Tyler could only look at the small witch in disbelief. Neither of them sure what to think. Caroline was simply determined to make sure Bonnie would be okay, using that as her driving force. Finn and Kol were in a mixture of disbelief, cautious and pensive.

They couldn't help but wonder how her so called friends would react. Well the Salvatore brothers and doppelgänger at least. Sam wasn't sure what to believe while Castiel knew everything that would unravel. Dean could feel it in his soul that she was Hathor. Just like he had a sinking feeling in his gut that he was Horus.

"What does this have to do with my brother?" Sam asks gesturing towards Dean who keeps his mouth firmly shut. Bonnie suddenly snaps her head towards him, her eyes unreadable but it's the first time she's looked at anyone in a while so he felt like he should take the win. Esther sighed again, feeling like she was doing that a lot.

"Your brother is the reincarnation of Horus" she says and with that, Dean's sinking feeling proves to be right. The hunter looks around for a moment, taking in their shocked faces, landing on Bonnie's calm one before Damon stands.

"So you're the reincarnation of the guy that let his wife be abused?" He asks his voice low and Klaus stands in front of Bonnie protectively.
Bonnie sighed as she looks at the hunter, he seems just as uneasy about it all as she felt. Dean looked at Bonnie once more before turning on his heel and walking out. Sam hot on his heels yelling after him.

Bonnie looks at the others in the room for a moment before standing. Caroline looks at her, worry written all over her face. Her thin eyebrows knit together in concern.

"Bon?" She asks and Bonnie holds up a hand before letting out a deep breath. She looks in the fire Esther used to show the past, a soft gasp escaping her lips as she does. She can see herself, but at the same time, it's not her at all.

 She can see herself, but at the same time, it's not her at all