She's Stronger Than Us All

"She's fighting us" the dark haired witch, Agatha says, to Prudence. The silver haired witch growls in frustration as blood begins to drip from her nose.

"She won't win" Prudence tells them both as they continue to stand firm by the fire. "What the seer saw will not come to pass" Prudence says as Dorcas nods, though the ginger feels some doubt creep into her.

If Markus couldn't keep a hold on her, and she's already fighting them, how strong would she be when she realized her full potential? Worse yet, how strong will they all be if the Seers vision comes to pass?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Everyone begins to gather around Bonnie in concern as she continues to writhe in pain. Her screams echoing in the woods as the convulsions continue. Blood begins to drip from her nose and Niklaus looks at his mother panicked. She nods once and he knows she will do everything she can to help. In that moment he was truly grateful to have his mother.

"We need to get her to the mansion" she orders Klaus who does as he's told, using his hybrid speed to get her to their home in seconds. The small witch continues to writhe in his arms as she fights whatever is happening to he, her small hand clutching onto his shirt for dear life. Elijah, Finn and Esther not far behind him.

"I take it you lot won't want to leave her in our care" Rebekah asks as the remaining people begin their hurry to get their things and rush to the witches side. Caroline gives her a look.

"Look we appreciate you taking care of Bonnie and I'm actually starting to like you but Bonnie is my best friend, nothing is going to stop me from being with her" she says, Elena nods in agreement beside her. The blonde original nods at them. It seems as if they're finally taking care of their own.

Finally, with the war coming they're going to need everyone they can get. Even if half of them are mediocre at best, children at worst. Rebekah sees that within 5 minutes everything's in the cars, Caroline ran behind her brothers and mother at vampire speed, with Tyler not far behind, after making sure Elena was fine driving with Damon and Stefan while Alaric and Matt. Looking to Kol she nods before they take off.

Kol himself was becoming increasingly worried, he hadn't been there for the attacks before but to get into a Bennett witch's mind was no simple feat. He knew that whoever or whatever wanted Bonnie they would stop at nothing to get the tiny witch.

He hoped they would be enough to stop whatever it was, unfortunately he had an idea of who or what it might be that was after Bonnie. If he was right then it wasn't only the supernatural that needed to be worried because if they succeeded there would be hell on earth.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Klaus laid the small witch on the floor, in the middle of the pentagram Esther drew. She was still screaming in pain as whatever it was attacked her mind but she was growing tired. He saw that as the minutes passed she stopped fighting as hard.

"Mother" he says as she lights candles around the small girl. Before they know what's happening the small couch is on fire and the chandelier falls. Her magic is lashing out, trying to find the culprit. His mother takes a knife slicing her hand with it, the blood flowing into the fire.

"et sanguinis vi sanguinis corrumpere conantur ex hoc tueor" she chants as Rebekah, Kol, Tyler and Caroline barge in.

Caroline looks around wide eyed at the mess Bonnie is making with her magic. The powers so great she can practically taste it in the air around her. It crackles and pops. There's a couch on fire and the chandelier is shattered all over the ground. She can't focus on that though as Bonnie screams in pain once more. She looks wide eyed as she realizes Esther is doing a spell to save her.