Believe Me

A.N.
Okay usually I leave my notes for the end but I just wanted to quickly say how much I appreciate and love you all. The amount of support you've all shown me is incredible and I'm not even gonna lie made me cry (in a good way❤️). I can't thank you guys enough I love you all so much.
There's another authors note at the end I just needed to say that real quick❤️

Bonnie looked on from the porch as Dean and Sam began packing everything in the back of the Impala. Instead of getting on a plane like Finn and Kol they wanted to use the car, said they were just used to the road. Bonnie thought Dean was just scared of flying. It was pretty ironic actually, considering he's the reincarnation of a sky god.

Bonnie sighed as Zoe came out to stand beside her, the small girl crossing her arms over her chest. Looking up at her Zoe narrowed her eyes slightly.

"I still don't get why I can't go with you" Zoe says, a hint of an attitude in her voice as she looked up at Bonnie. The older witch just raised an eyebrow at her.

"Because I'm going to meet the King Of Hell, we don't need him learning about you" Bonnie says with an air of finality that had Zoe pressing her lips together.

"Besides you'll be going with Klaus to meet the Northeast Atlantic pack" Bonnie says looking at Zoe softly. The younger girl nodded, a small smile on her face.

"King Of Hell still would've been cooler" Zoe muttered as she headed back inside. Bonnie chuckled at the girl lightly, shaking her head.

From the driveway Dean looked up as he heard Bonnie's quiet laughter. He had to say he missed it. The real laughter that is. The one that lit up her entire face, not the one she'd been putting on for people. He was glad Zoe could get her to laugh even a little.

Noticing his brothers attention had shifted, Sam took a minute to watch them. When Bonnie noticed Dean looking at her she stopped for a moment, as if she was surprised. It only took her a few seconds to raise an eyebrow at him, a small smirk on her lips.

"What?" She asked him, making Dean shake his head, a small smirk on his own face.

"Nothing at all, just missed that" Dean tells her putting his hands up in surrender. Bonnie looked at him in confusion.

"Missed what?" She asks making his smile grow softer as he thought about whatever it is he had missed. Sam wanted to know too.

"You're laugh" he responds before putting something else in the trunk. Sam looks at the small witch, noticing a light blush dusting her cheeks.

He can't help but raise an eyebrow at the sight. Maybe his brother wasn't the only one with a small crush. The thought worried him though, the hybrid was no joke. They'd be idiots if they thought he wouldn't be a problem.

"Bonnie will never let anything happen to him"

Castiel told him that. He was so sure when he told Sam that, like he knew it in his gut. Whatever it was that was going on with all of them, apparently it was inevitable. Sam was sure Castiel wouldn't put Dean in any danger, hell he'd gone against heaven for them. Yet he couldn't help but worry about his older brother.

Dean clapped his brothers shoulder as he walked up behind him. Noticing the far off look on his brothers face. Bonnie had gone back inside to pack away food. He thinks he fell for her when she said she was making burgers before they left and fried chicken for the road.

"You okay Sammy?" He asks. Sam looks at him for a moment but nodded, he wouldn't comment on anything unless he was sure it'd be a problem. Bonnie walked back out holding two beers in her hands. By the look on his brothers face, Sam knew that whatever was going to happen was already in motion.