Find Me

"Hello" she answers softly as she picks up the call from the hybrid. On the other end of the line Klaus thanks every deity he can think of that she actually answered his call.

"Hello love" he says as he walks the length of his room. Zoe was in the next room sleeping, he had a feeling she was the kind of girl that slept until late afternoon, she did yesterday.

"What is it Klaus?" She asks tiredly as she sits on her Grams bed, feeling the soft fabric of the blanket against her hand. He sighs as he sits down on his own bed.

"Let me see you" he asks making her close her eyes tightly. She felt like caving at the sound of his voice. "If you don't let me I'll be forced to kidnap you once more" he threatened, both of them knowing full well that he would.

"You are going to see me soon, I'm gonna go see Zoe later" she says making Klaus sigh. In all honesty he knew he should take it, if it meant seeing her getting a chance to speak to her, he'd never admit to it though. His pride was too great.

"Will you be speaking to me then?" He asks making her sigh. She shrugged, though she knew he couldn't see it.

"Won't it be weird for her if I don't?" She asks causing him to nearly groan in frustration. The last thing they wanted was to make Zoe uncomfortable, she was just beginning to trust them.

"Bonnie just let me speak with you, 5 minutes, after you're done with Zoe" he asks making her sigh. Looking at the embroidered pillow, she squeezes her eyes shut once more.

"Fine, 5 minutes that's all Klaus, if I don't like what you say I walk" she tells him strongly, he could imagine her now. Head held high as she made the demand.

"Of course love, for you, anyways it seems our dear Zoe favors waking after noon" he tells her causing her to breathe out a soft chuckle.

"Alright I'll see you soon" she says hanging up. He looked at the phone but couldn't help the smile that graced his face. 5 minutes to plead his case. Where to start? Blonde hair and blue eyes filled his mind, making him smirk.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After hanging up the phone Bonnie walked over to her old room to grab her nearly forgotten cup of coffee. In all honesty she still felt exhaustion in her bones but she'd have to fight it today, especially if she wanted to check in on Zoe. She grabbed the cup, jumping when a hand landed on her wrist.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" Dean says with a smirk. Bonnie fixed him with a fierce glare, she was never a morning person. The sight of her angry face caused the hunter to pout.

"Manly" she teases, making him wink at her flirtatiously.

"Oh I'm all man and you know it baby" he says making her chuckle at him. She wouldn't admit it but he actually made her feel a lot better, simply joking with her. She appreciated that he didn't try to treat her like she would break.

"I have to go check on Zoe, need to ask if she wants to stay with me or at the Mikaelson's" she says softly when he finally lets go of her wrist, allowing her to bring her coffee to her lips.

It was strange to think about, taking the girl from there. She'd probably barely begun to explore it, but Bonnie knew she had to keep her close. She wouldn't force her into anything she didn't want though, she'd give the girl a choice. Both of them knew what it was like to have your choices taken from you.

"How's your boyfriend gonna feel about that?" He asks sitting up in bed, making Bonnie roll her eyes at him exasperated.

"Klaus is not my boyfriend" she says making him roll his eyes at her. He was sure even a blind person could see how much they cared about each other. Not to mention whatever was going on with her and Elijah. Even Finn and Kol looked at her like she was a freaking angel, though he suspected, for different reasons.