Always And Forever

Staring at him in shock, Bonnie feels her mouth drop. He saw all that. Oh shit he saw everything.

"Klaus" she breathes and as much as the smirk he gives her infuriated her to no end, she finds she missed it dearly. She shakes the thoughts from her head as Kol walks up beside them, signature smirk on his lips.

"Well little witch that was quite a show" Kol tells her as he stands beside them. She turns slightly giving him a small smile, not believing she actually missed the sarcastic chaotic asshole.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it" she says to him with a slight smirk. She felt awkward around them but had to hide it. She didn't want to let them know how bad it was.

"Immensely" he tells her smiling brightly. Before she can respond she's bombarded by a flurry of blonde hair.

"That was freaking awesome" Caroline practically screams in her ear. She laughs as she hugs her back. Feeling giddy once more because of the performance they just made. Matt comes over nodding at the Mikaelson brothers and grabbing the mics from the girls gently.

"I'm gonna give these back to Joe" he says and they nod as he walks off. Caroline smiles and wraps an arm around Bonnie, turning to face the vampires before us.

"Hello" Caroline says not unkindly. Bonnie leans her head on Caroline's shoulder trying not to think of the events from New Orleans but flashes of Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah flash through the young witch's mind.

"We were just congratulating our dear Bonnie on a wonderful performance you both did" Klaus tells Caroline, though he doesn't take his eyes off the smaller girl beside her. Caroline smiles nodding.

"Thanks we should get back to our table now though, girls night, you wouldn't understand" she tells them to which Kol raises an eyebrow, Bonnie can practically hear the sarcastic remark already.

"If it's girls night why is the quarterback with you, unless there's something our dear sister should know" Kol says smirking at them. Bonnie rolls her eyes and Caroline sighs at the youngest original male.

"Matty doesn't count, we've known him all our lives" Bonnie cuts in before Caroline can give him a piece of her mind.

"Besides that was more of a happy coincidence/accident anyway" Caroline says waving it off.

"And what is this?" The snarky vampire responds to them with a raised eyebrow. The blonde narrows her eyes.

"A regular coincidence" she says before dragging Bonnie back to their table. Kol looks at Klaus smiling.

"She's feisty" he says chuckling and Niklaus gives a breath of a laugh before they take their seats at the bar once more.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Caroline sits Bonnie down and shoves a glass of clear liquor towards her. Without knowing what was in it Bonnie gulps it down, trying to rid thoughts of New Orleans from her mind. It was unsuccessful.

"Are you okay?" The usually perky blonde asks her. Bonnie sighs before nodding.

"Yea I'm fine, just wasn't expecting to see him tonight" she tells her. Caroline nods in understanding before giving her a knowing look.

"You know you have to let him make his own decisions right?" She asks and Bonnie gives her a confused look. Caroline sighs taking the girls hand.

"He's a thousand years old, if he decides he wants to protect you, that's up to him" she says and as Bonnie opens her mouth to refute her statement she holds up a hand. "And anything you say right now would be hypocritical considering everything you did for Elena" the blonde finishes quickly.